If you want your navigation through your Android device to be easy, an assistant will be your best ally, making use of this will be free and very easy and even the same device already has one downloaded, if you want to modify said assistant, you can do it as follows.
- What do you need to do to correctly modify the default Android wizard?
- How do you switch to the Android virtual assistant for Alexa or the one of your choice?
- On your Android version 5 or lower
- With an Android version 6 or higher
- How to verify that the new assistant of your preference works effectively?
What do you need to do to correctly modify the default Android wizard?
You must have your device active and with enough storage space in case you want to download a new one. Making modifications to your assistant will be possible on all types of Android , so what you have to be clear about is which assistant you want to have in it.
How do you switch to the Android virtual assistant for Alexa or the one of your choice?
If you want to change your virtual assistant for another that you think is better, you can do it in a very easy way, you just have to follow the following steps depending on your version of Android :
On your Android version 5 or lower
If you have an Android system with version 5 or one that is lower than this , you can change your default assistant in the following way, it is very simple, you just have to follow the steps below:
- The first thing you will have to do is turn on your mobile device and enter the Google assistant by pressing the Home button, in case it does not work you must repair it.
- In this App you can change many things, in this case we will have to go to the default Wizard option, clicking on that element.
- Here we will find our assistant that we are using, now you must go to Adjustment.
- Being in settings you must go to Applications.
- After being in Applications go to the option of the assistant which you want to change.
- Here we will find the option to change the default Assistant, find the one you want.
With an Android version 6 or higher
If you want to change your assistant in a version of Android 6 or higher, you must do it in a very precise way, since compared to the way of doing it in version 5, it is a little more complicated , do it as follows:
- Enter the menu bar of your phone and enter the settings.
- Now go to the option that is here of Applications.
- In this, you must click on the advanced options menu.
- Now enter the default Apps, this option will be here.
- Click Device support.
- It depends on your device, you will have some options, if you cannot download them to change to the wizard you want.
If you want to change the assistant to Alexa, the first thing you should do is have a subscription to Amazon music on Google home or another device, otherwise, you will not be able to enter. To obtain this, you just have to follow the following steps:
- The first thing is to download this assistant, which is possible through the Google Play Store App . You just have to enter the name in your search engine and give it to download.
- Now when you finish your download, you must enter it, for this I can press Open or go find this application in your menu, any option is valid.
- It is mandatory to have an Amazon Music account, since then they will require it, enter the correct data of your Amazon user.
- As you already have Alexa installed correctly on your phone, you must go to the settings menu of your phone, look for the default Assistant, this will be found according to your device, and in the options menu to execute the change click on Alexa .
- Then you will have to accept and give some permissions that the App will need. Now you can use Alexa as your assistant.
How to verify that the new assistant of your preference works effectively?
To check if your assistant was modified correctly you just have to enter or hold the start button and start talking to him or just say hello Google or it depends on your assistant and he or she will start interacting with you.
Ask her by her name anything, in the case of Alexa you can ask her: How much does she weigh, who is your best friend, if she has a boyfriend or anything else you can think of and she will answer you with a phrase, in the same case you can also send for things on your device.
The assistant of your device will be like another friend you have, you can talk to him and he will respond, you just have to install it by following the steps .