We tell you how to change the bank account or card in Wallapop in case you have changed your information, but want to continue shopping.
If you are one of the more than 15 million users per month that has the current buying and selling application, we will tell you how to change the bank account or card in Wallapop, so that you can keep your data updated whenever you want. Take note!
Take a tour of the more than 80 million online ads that the app has, or publish your own, but first, if you have questions about how to change some elements of your profile, we will explain it to you step by step. If, on the other hand, you still do not know the app, download it and take a look at the sea of treasures that you can find in it!
HOW THE WALLAPOP WALLET WORKS
The first thing you have to know before getting fully into this app is how the wallapop wallet works. In this section of the configuration is where you will have to enter your bank details, to pay for the items you buy, or to receive the amount of the ones you sell.
To access the wallet, follow these steps:
- Enter your application profile (the smiley face icon that appears at the bottom right of your screen, where it says “You”).
- Find where it says “Wallet” and click there.
- If you have no transactions made, it will appear at zero, as in the image.
- If you have sold something, you will have the option to make a transfer of the proceeds to your account.
- Once you have arrived here, read on to learn how to change the bank account or card in Wallapop.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BANK ACCOUNT OR CARD IN WALLAPOP
If you have reached the previous point without problem, knowing how to change the bank account or card in Wallapop will be a breeze. Once you are on that screen, you can see the history of your movements, or click, which is what you have to do, on “Bank details”.
If you press you will see the credit card or bank account option . By clicking on each of them you can enter your data. If you have them registered and what you want is to change or delete them, look at the following image:
- Press the three dots that appear in the upper right part of your card details.
- And, on the next screen, click delete.
- Then you can enter the new data of your card. And the same happens with the bank account.