If you want to know how to capture the screen of your iPhone , then you are in the right place, since we will explain step by step what you must do to achieve it. It is a basic and necessary functionality nowadays with any mobile and in the case of Apple mobile users it is also important to know how to do it quickly and in the easiest way.
Apple offers users two ways to capture the screen , on the one hand you can take a photograph, at the moment, of the elements on the screen; as it is also possible to make a recording of the actions that you are taking as a user, to be able to use it for whatever purpose you wish.
How to set up a VPN on the iPhone
Take a screenshot
- In the case of having an iPhone with Face ID: you must press the combination of the side button with the volume up button at the same time.
- In the case of having an iPhone with a home button : you must press the side or sleep button and the home button at the same time, after a few moments release them.
- Next, select the screenshot in the upper left corner and choose the Done option.
- Now choose “Save to Photos” , “Save to Files” or “Delete screenshot” depending on what you want.
- In the case of choosing “Save to Photos”, you will be able to see it in the “Screenshots” album within the Photos app or in the “All Photos” album if you have “Photos in iCloud” activated
Save a screenshot from an iPhone as a PDF
You may also need to save your entire screen capture , such as from a web page, document, or email that is longer than the iPhone screen, and save it as a PDF. To achieve this you must perform the following steps:
- When you have an iPhone with Face ID : you must press the combination of the side button and the volume up button at the same time, for a few moments and then release it.
- When you have an iPhone with a home button : you must press the combination of the side button, activation and sleep depending on the model and the home button at the same time, wait a few moments and then release them.
- Now tap on the screenshot in the upper left corner and select the “Full page” option.
- You can now save the screenshot, touch the Done option , then select “Save PDF to Files”, choose a location and then touch Save.
- If you want to share the screenshot, then press the Share button , then select an option to share, which can be AirDrop, Messages or Mail, at that time enter any other information that the system requests and then send the PDF.
Create a screen recording on an iPhone
Now we go with the alternative in case you want to record the screen, instead of taking a photograph. To record the screen and record the audio at the same time on an iPhone you must follow the following steps:
- Go to Settings, then select the “Control Center” option and press the “Insert Screen Recording” button next to “Screen Recording.”
- Now, open the control center and touch the “Screen recording” button , then you must press the countdown button for a second so that the option to activate or deactivate the microphone appears
- To stop recording, open the control center and press the “Screen Recording” button, or touch the red status bar at the top of the screen and choose the Stop option.