There may be a need to block access to certain content or applications on your iPhone. To preserve your privacy , this operation is absolutely feasible and very simple to perform. In fact, by following a few steps, you will immediately be able to block any app on iPhone with FaceID or code . All you will need is only your smartphone and the Commands application , with which we are going to create an automation.
How to block any app on iPhone with Face ID or passcode
As mentioned earlier, the procedure to follow to block apps on iPhone is very simple and will take you no more than a few minutes.
- Open the Commands app on your iPhone
- Tap on Create a personal automation
- Within the next screen, continue on App
- Then press on Select to select all the applications you want to block
- After selecting the apps, click Finish , then click Next
- Next, click on Add action
- In the search bar, type Timer and tap on Start timer
- Then press on the minutes item and set the time to one second , then press on Next
- Deactivate the Ask before running option and press Done
- Next, open the Clock app and go to the Timer section
- Press on the item At stop and, scrolling within the screen, select Stop playback
From now on, every time you open the app of your interest, you will be asked to unlock your iPhone.
How to protect WhatsApp with Face ID or Touch ID
Doubts or problems? We help you
Remember to subscribe to our Youtube channel for videos and other reviews. If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram . If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Faceboo k community or contact us on Instagram . Don’t forget that we have also created a search engine full of exclusive coupons and the best promotions from the web