Many people, when they see the name of my blog, think that the content is about positivism and happiness . If you are a regular reader of Vida en Positivo , you may have realized that in principle it is not like this: I usually talk about existential minimalism, productivity, personal development and healthy living.
Despite that, when I meet readers of my blog or through the messages you send me, you usually tell me that my blog transmits positivism to you . I am very happy about this.
I consider myself a positive person . I am not positive in all moments of my life, but I am in most of them. But it was not always like this. In fact before it was quite negative. I could even say it was a drag on the people around me. Why did I change? Because I decided to change, and I worked for it.
I would like to share with you what tricks I use to be a positive person.
20 Tricks to be a positive person
- Be grateful with life. Be grateful every day for what life gives you, the gifts you have and the wonderful people you have around you.
- Focus on what you have, not what you don’t have.
- Learn to enjoy simple things.
- Take time to appreciate life. At the end of each day, review all the good things that happened to you that day .
- Become aware of your internal dialogue . Replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Live in the here and now. Don’t worry too much about the past or the future.
- Do not see or read news. They give a very negative image of life that is not real.
- Separate yourself from negative people.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Forget victimhood . Trade it for responsibility.
- Do not criticize. Don’t judge.
- Look at people with compassion. Find the good side of each person.
- Show others the love you have for them. Give them a hug, a smile, spend time with them .
- Don’t compare yourselfto others, but do feel inspired by them.
- Accept criticism
- Fight for your dreams. Set yourself goals and get excited about them.
- Look at problemslike goals to overcome and opportunities to learn.
- See failure as a small stepon the road to success.
- Realize it is possible, instead of thinking why you can’t.
- Complain less. Smile more.
Being a positive person has changed my life. I consider it one of the keys to having managed to change my habits and the achievements that I have achieved.