Currently Instagram is one of the most popular networks, so we will show you how to autoresponder and share answers in Instagram story questions . So, if you still don’t know how to do it, be sure to read this article, where with just a few steps you will learn how to autoresponder and share the answers.
How to Autoresponder and Share Answers on Instagram Stories Questions
How do you know, since Instagram included the option to ask questions in their Instagram stories, it has become a trend among the millions of users who use this network. However, many still do not know how to create the questions, auto answer them and share the answers.
Taking into account these factors and as we have always liked to help you, today we will present you in a few steps how you can do it. So take advantage of Instagram questions and learn how to self-answer them and share the answers below.
Steps to create questions in Instagram stories
Due to the popularity of Instagram stories , the option to ask questions has been added to make them even more striking. What makes them more interesting is that they can be answered both by your followers and by yourself, later you will see how.
However, now we will focus on explaining to you, step by step, how you can create questions in your Instagram stories:
- The first thing you should do is enter your Instagram .
- Then create a story or upload multiple photos to your stories easily.
- Once created, press the “Icon with a smiley face” that appears in the upper right part of the screen.
- Several options will appear and you must select “Questions”.
- You will get a box that says “Ask me a question”, there you must write the question you want to appear in your story.
- Once the question is written, check “Done” and the question will automatically be published in your Instagram story.
As you will see, it is extremely easy to create questions in Instagram stories, we guarantee that if you follow these steps you will not have problems. Best of all, when any of your followers access your stories, they will be able to answer the question you asked.
In addition, you will be able to see the responses in the list of Instagram viewers and, if you wish to do so, you can also respond. In this case, when you respond to your follower, you would be generating another story, which will appear with what you are answering.
In the event that you wish to share any of the responses received, you can do so, but who that response is from will not be identified. That is, only you will know who answered you, now, having this clear, let’s see how to answer your questions in the next point.
Steps to autoresponder and share answers on Instagram questions
Knowing how you can create questions in your Instagram stories , then we will show you the steps to autoresponder them. Also, once you have answered it yourself, you will learn to share the answers to your question, just follow these instructions:
- Enter your Instagram.
- Then create and post a question on your Instagram story.
- Once your question is published, enter it by pressing the “Icon of your profile”.
- Once inside you will see a box with your question and a gray space for you to write down the answer you want. Therefore, stand on that gray space and write your answer and mark “Send”.
- After that, go back into your story and select the “Seen by” option that appears at the bottom left of the screen.
- Your answer will appear in another tab, so you are going to select it, doing so will bring up several options and you are going to mark “Share answer” and that’s it.
By following these steps, not only will you be able to autoresponder and share your answers on Instagram questions, but no one will know that the shared answer is yours. Remember that we mentioned earlier, that by sharing an answer only you will know who gave it to you.
So, you can autoresponder your questions and post your answers as many times as you want, without problems. So if you have already managed to autoresponder and share answers in Instagram story questions,