When playing in Minecraft you have to be prepared for battle as we are easy targets for creatures or other players. It is best to be prepared at all times and have weapons such as a bow, a sword or armor, if they are better enchanted.
How many enchantments does a weapon have in Minecraft
Enchantments offer many tricks up their sleeves and will protect players as they progress through the game . there is also a way to create a spell on weapons and armor for defense.
A long-range weapon used in combat that is created with three threads and three sticks. It can last up to 385 shots, as long as it doesn’t have an Unbreakable enchantment.
- Power: A Type IV enchantment that increases the damage done to a target or opponent. Increases 25% at each level.
- Repair: When using the bow as the main weapon (enter the hands) the experience orbs repair the bow, instead of the player’s experience. It is a Type I enchantment and if the bow is not being used, the player will receive the XP.
- Infinity: the player who uses it will be able to shoot with the bow and not spend arrows. You must have at least one arrow available for it to work and once you throw them, you can no longer pick them up.
- Curse of Disappearance: It is type I and allows the player not to drop the items after they die.
- Fire: Flame Incendiary Arrow – A type one enchantment used to shoot arrows with fire. The advantage it has is that it only affects enemies and creatures.
- Recoil – Increases the level of recoil when an arrow hits its target. It is a type II enchantment.
- Unbreakable – A powerful Type III enchantment that increases the durability level of the bow.
They are short-range weapons used in combat. It is used to attack creatures and opponents in the game.
- Repair – A Type I enchantment that increases the durability of the sword with XP. Using it as a primary weapon increases its durability, instead of the player’s XP.
- Curse of Disappearance: Can destroy an enchanted item when the player dies, instead of dropping the item as it usually happens.
- Fiery Aspect: Type II enchantment used to target another player or creature. The attack will be more powerful the higher the level of the player.
- Thrust: when attacking a player, their recoil level increases. You can increase the recoil up to three blocks, and it will increase based on the player’s level.
- Shattering Edge: Damage dealt to another player with the sword is greatly increased. The effect of this enchantment can increase according to the player’s level.
- Red loot loot: increases the chances of finding rare items, and rewards, as the creatures drop more items. It is a type III enchantment.
- Slam Punishment: used to attack hostile undead creatures. the damage dealt is greater in proportion to the player’s level.
- Bane of the Arthropods – Type V enchantment used to attack spiders and silverfish. The creatures take considerable damage.
- Sharpness – Sharp Edge: One of the most powerful enchantments for Tier V swords that increases damage dealt to opponents.
How many enchantments does an armor have in Minecraft
On an object that is used to protect the player from attacks by other players or creatures. The armor consists of boots, helmet, breastplate and greaves.
The more items of protection a player has on, the less they are affected by hits. The advantage is that armor can be enchanted to increase its duration .
The probability of enchanting an item will depend on the type of material the armor is made of. The enchantment serves to protect the player from specific damage.
- Feather Falling – protect the player from falls.
- Blast Protection: enchantment that protects the player from explosions.
- Projectile – take care of the player from damage caused by fireballs, dates and ghast.
- Fire Protection – Offers protection against fireballs, lava, and blaze fireballs.
- Protection: means absolute protection from any attack on the player.