There are many tools out there for scheduling Twitter and Facebook updates, but today we have a great tool for scheduling Flickr photo uploads.Scheduling updates is very useful when you are outside of your Windows PC and want the publication to automatically update at the scheduled time. Also, you can now schedule your photo download from Flickr and it will automatically upload photos at the appointed time.
FlickrQ is a simple online tool that lets you schedule uploads to Flickr. Queuing up your photos couldn’t be faster or easier! If you are a professional photographer or addicted to Flickr, you may come across “Photo of the Day or Project 365 Image,” so with FlickrQ you can upload a Photo of the Day or Project 365 Image, even if you can’t get to your computer.
You can also use FlickrQ to schedule your downloads for the times of the day that you get the most interactions. What’s more, FlickrQ is a web-based tool, so there are no software downloads or installations on your computer.
Let’s start with FlickrQ, it’s very simple. All you have to do is:
- Sign up for a FlickrQ account – it’s free!
- Once you complete registration, log in with the password that was sent to your email address.
- Now set up your account.
- You need a Flickr email address to download, you can get it on Flickr here.
- Set the default download interval and save your changes.
- Everything is ready! Now you can add photos – it uses Java applet to upload photos.
- Upload your photos and set description, title and tags
- Set the upload time to Flickr for each image. Done !
While testing FlickrQ I found it was developed using WordPress and I really appreciate the developer because he did a great job and the idea he used on FlickrQ is amazing.