If you are experiencing Sling TV error 4-310 when watching a show or movie from the guide, it may be because the content is no longer available for you to view. Sling TV error 4-402, on the other hand, can occur due to a bug in the software, causing the content to not play properly.
A Reddit user also reported a similar bug on the community forum :
Error 4-310 cannot view game recordings until the next day.
Does anyone else have this problem? I can’t watch any of my recorded soccer games until at least 24 hours later.
In this article, we explore how to resolve Sling TV error 4-310 and Sling TV error 4-402.
- How do I fix TV error 4-310 and error 4-402?
- Fix Sling TV error 4-402
- Fix Sling TV error 4-310
How do I fix TV error 4-310 and error 4-402?
1. Fix Sling TV error 4-402
Search the program
- Try using the built-in search function to find your show, movie, or game.
- Click on the search bar in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of the program and open it.
- Click Play to start playing the selected program.
Tired of watching the same TV shows over and over? Check out the best entertainment apps for PC
2. Fix Sling TV error 4-310
Play directly from the thumbnail
- On your PC, log into your Sling TV account.
- On the main page, click the Play button on the thumbnail.
- Sling TV should play your recorded shows without any errors.
- Sometimes simply launching a recorded program from the application will clear the error in the browser.
Relaunch the application
For Android smart phone
- Open configuration .
- Go to Applications and select All Applications.
- Open Sling TV from the list of installed applications.
- Touch the Force Close button . Touch Yes to confirm the action.
- Close Settings and restart the Sling TV application .
- Check if the error is resolved.
For Windows 10
- Right click on the task bar.
- Select Task Manager.
- On the Process tab , find the Sling TV app process .
- Select the process and click End Task.
- Next, find another Sling TV process that is running and close it as well.
- Launch the app again and check for improvements.
For Android TV
- From the home screen, open Settings.
- Select Applications, then the Sling TV application from the option.
- Press the Force Stop button to terminate the application.
- Relaunch Sling TV.
Sling TV may appear to be faulty or buggy if there is a problem with the Sling TV servers. You may also want to check your internet connection and streaming device for problems. To fix the problem, try restarting the device, clearing the cache, or updating the application.