This is the definitive guide you need on the Horadric Cube in Diablo 2: Resurrected. Discover how it is achieved, its characteristics and all its transmutation recipes and craft objects.
- What is the Horadric Cube and how is it obtained?
- How to use the Horadric Cube?
- All transmute recipes from the Horadric Cube
- All recipes for handicrafts
The Horadric Cube in Diablo 2: Resurrected is one of the most important objects that accompany us in this epic role-playing adventure. It is a vital element that mainly allows you to craft other objects, so its use is very frequent and even necessary to pass the game or unlock certain items.
Next, in this entry of our guide we will talk to you in depth about all the details of the Horadric Cube, from how to get it , what are all its uses and, of course, we show you the complete list of formulas and recipes so that you know how to get the Get the most out of your item crafting system. Let’s go there!
What is the Horadric Cube and how is it achieved?
As we have already told you in the introduction, the Horadric Cube is a vital object within the world of Diablo 2. This object helps us to elaborate other items through formulas combining different resources inside, which in return gives us a different object in our inventory as a result. On the other hand, it is possible to improve the quality of some objects with the appropriate recipes and also to create sockets .
Luckily, the Horadric Cube is not very difficult to obtain since you can obtain it by advancing in the adventure naturally.
- The cube is earned as a guaranteed reward during Act 2, Mission 2 , entitled The Horadric Staff .
- This mission is activated after openingthe sewer chest at the end of mission 1 of Act 1 (Radament’s Den).
- The Horadric Cube is located inside a chest that is on Level 3 of the Halls of Death, guarded by the Bloody Witch , “The Wild One”.
- After completing Mission 2 of Act 2, you’ll keepthe Horadric Cube forever so you can use it whenever you want.
In addition to serving as a crafting system, the Horadric Cube can also be used additionally for other purposes . Since it occupies 2×2 slots in the inventory , but inside there are up to 12 grids (4×3), the cube also works as a “backpack” that slightly increases the amount of objects that we can carry equipped.
How to use the Horadric Cube?
The method to use the Horadric Cube is very simple. As a first step, you only need to equip it in your character inventory (remember that it occupies 2×2). Once this is done, open its interior and you will see the 12 slots available for objects. Drag into these slots the objects that you want to use as recipes and then click on the transmute button to complete the formula.
Importantly, you never really need to arrange objects in a particular order or orientation . Simply placing the necessary amount in the bucket for each recipe is more than enough.
There are mainly two types of basic formulas that can be carried out with the Horadric Cube:
- Transmute formulas: theyare carried out by adding the necessary objects of each formula to the cube to transmute them and result in a different object.
- Craft objects: theseare different items of equipment, similar to rare, created by transmutation that can be used on our characters .
All transmute recipes from the Horadric Cube
Here below we present you by different categories all the recipes to transmute the Horadric Cube of Diablo 2, the objects you need to carry them out and what are the items you receive in return:
Potions and consumables
- 3 Health Potions + 3 Mana Potions + 1 Fragmented Gem:1 Rejuvenation Potion (potions can be of any type).
- 3 Health Potions + 3 Mana Potions + 1 Gem:1 Complete Rejuvenation Potion (potions can be of any type, but the gem has to be any standard gem. They are not worth fragmented, damaged, flawless or perfect).
- 3 Rejuvenation Potion:1 Complete Rejuvenation Potion
- 1 Potion of Gas + Potion of Life:1 Antidote Potion (any potion of life works).
- Twisted Essence of Suffering + Charged Essence of Hate + Burning Essence of Terror + Purulent Essence of Destruction:Absolution Token (used to reset character stats and abilities , but can only be obtained on Hell difficulty).
Gems, charms and rings
- 3 Magic Rings:1 Random Magic Amulet
- 3 Magic Amulets = 1 Random Magic Ring
- 3 Gems of the same type and class:1 Gem of the same type and a Higher Grade (this formula is used to obtain gems of better quality).
- 3 Perfect Gems + 1 Magic Item:another Magic Item with random modifiers (used to get good spells from bad guys or cruel items. It is for any magic item).
- 6 Perfect Gems + 1 Amulet:1 Prism Amulet (you get a charm of resistance to everything and have a chance to get another modifier).
- 1 Ring + 1 Perfect Emerald + 1 Antidote Potion:1 Jade Ring (the ring with Poison resistance of 21-30% is random. It can appear with another modifier).
- 1 Ring + 1 Perfect Ruby + 1 Explosion Potion:1 Garnet Ring (the ring with 21-30% Fire resistance is random. May appear with another modifier).
- 1 Ring + 1 Perfect Topaz + 1 Rejuvenation Potion:1 Coral Ring (the ring with Lightning resistance of 21-30% is random. It can appear with another modifier).
- 1 Ring + 1 Perfect Sapphire + 1 Thaw Potion:1 Cobalt Ring (Ring with 21-30% Cold resistance is random. May appear with another modifier).
Weapons and armor
- 3 Gems + 1 Socketable Weapon: SocketableMagic Weapon (Gems are without modifiers and the weapon obtained is of the same type).
- 3 Fragmented Gems + 1 MagicWeapon : Socketable Magic Weapon
- 3 Flawless Gems + 1 MagicWeapon : Socketable Magic Weapon
- 1 TAL + 1 THUL + 1 Perfect Topaz + NormalArmor : Socket Armor
- 1 RAL + 1 AMN + 1 Perfect Amethyst + NormalWeapon : Socket Weapon
- 1 RAL + 1 THUL + 1 Perfect Sapphire + NormalHelm : Socketable Helm
- 1 TAL + 1 AMN + 1 Perfect Ruby + NormalShield : Socketable Shield
- 1 ELD + 1 Fragmented Gem + 1 Low QualityWeapon : that Normal quality Weapon of some kind
- 1 EL + 1 Fragmented Gem + 1 Low Quality piece of gear:that Normal Quality Armor of some kind
- 1 RAL + 1 SOL + Perfect Emerald + Normal Unique Weapon:the same Exceptional Unique Weapon
- 1 TAL + 1 SHAEL + 1 Perfect Diamond + 1 Normal Unique Equipment:the same Exceptional Unique equipment
- 1 LUM + 1 PUL + Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon:the same Elite Unique Weapon
- 1 KO + 1 LEM + 1 Perfect Diamond + 1 Exceptional Unique Team –the same Elite Unique team
- 1 ORT + 1 AMN + 1 Perfect Sapphire + 1 Normal Rare Weapon:the same Exceptional weapon
- 1 RAL + 1 THUL + 1 Perfect Amethyst + 1 Normal Rare Equipment:same Exceptional equipment
- 1 FAL + 1 SP + 1 Perfect Sapphire + 1 Exceptional rare weapon:the same Elite weapon
- 1 KO + 1 PUL + 1 Perfect Amethyst + 1 Exceptional Rare Team:the same Elite team
- 4 Life Potions + Ruby + Magic Sword:same sword that steals life on impact
- 1 Small Shield + 1 Pointed Truncheon + 2 Skulls: Pointedshield (truncheon and skulls can be of any quality. Only small shields are valid).
- 1 Diamond + 1 Staff + 1 Malay Dagger + 1 Belt:Wild War Weapon
- 2Arrows : 1 Arrows (the quantity is random).
- 2 Arrows:1 Bolts (the quantity is random).
- 1 Spear + 1 Arrows:1 Javelins
- 1 Ax + 1 Dagger:Throwing Ax (any ax and dagger works, the resulting amount is random).
Gear Upgrades and Sockets
- 3 Perfect Skulls + 1 Rare Item + Jordan Stone:Add a Socket to the Rare Item (rare items can only have one Socket).
- 1 Perfect Skull + 1 Rare Item + Jordan Stone –the same high-quality Rare Item.
- 6 Perfect Skulls + 1 Rare Item –The same Rare Item of some kind.
- 1 ORT + 1 Weapon:repair the weapon (completely repair a weapon and reload it. It does not repair Ethereal Objects).
- 1 RAL + 1 Equipment:repair equipment
- 1 HEL + Portal Scroll + Socket Item:clean sockets
- 3 EL runes:1 ELD rune
- 3 ELD runes:1 TIR rune
- 3 TIR runes:1 NEF rune
- 3 NEF runes:1 ETH rune
- 3 ETH runes:1 ITH rune
- 3 ITH runes:1 TAL rune
- 3 TAL runes:1 RAL rune
- 3 RAL runes:1 ORT rune
- 3 ORT runes:1 THUL rune
- 3 THUL runes + Fragmented Topaz:1 AMN rune
- 3 AMN runes + Fragmented Amethyst:1 SOL rune
- 3 SOL runes +Shattered Sapphire: 1 SHAEL rune
- 3 SHAEL runes + Fragmented Ruby:1 DOL rune
- 3 DOL runes + Fragmented Emerald:1 HEL rune
- 3 HEL runes + Fragmented Diamond:1 IO rune
- 3 IO runes + Spoiled Topaz:1 LUM rune
- 3 LUM runes + Damaged Amethyst:1 KO rune
- 3 KO runes + Spoiled Sapphire:1 FAL rune
- 3 FAL runes + Ruined Ruby:1 LEM rune
- 3 LEM runes + Spoiled Emerald:1 PUL rune
- 2 PUL runes + Spoiled Diamond:1 UM rune
- 2 UM runes + Topaz:1 EVIL rune
- 2 EVIL runes + Amethyst:1 IST rune
- 2 IST runes + Sapphire:1 GUL rune
- 2 GUL runes + Ruby:1 VEX rune
- 2 VEX runes + Emerald:1 OHM rune
- 2 OHM runes + Diamond:1 LO rune
- 2 LO runes + Flawless Topaz:1 SOUTH rune
- 2 SOUTH runes + Flawless Amethyst:1 BER rune
- 2 BER runes + Flawless Sapphire:1 JAH rune
- 2 JAH runes +Flawless Ruby: 1 CHAM rune
- 2 CHAM runes + Flawless Emerald:1 ZOD rune
Portals and special events
- Wirt’s Leg + City Portal Tome: Access to the Secret Cow Level .
- Key of Terror + Key of Hate + Key of Horror:Random Red Portal to Lilith, Duriel or Izual.
- Devil’s Horn + Baal’s Eye + Mephisto’s Brain:Red Portal to Tristan to face the clones of Mephisto, Diablo and Baal.
All recipes for handicrafts
Here below we present you by different categories all the recipes for craft objects that can be transmuted into the Horadric Cube of Diablo 2, the objects you need to carry them out and the items you get in exchange.
Keep in mind that these created recipes are usually for items that ask for high requirements . Craft items have 1 to 4 magic prefixes and suffixes , these are random and add to the fixed characteristics of the item. When creating a crafted item , any modifiers on the imbued magic item and the jewel are lost . These do not affect the quality of the new handicraft at all.
The objects used in these formulas are of any quality and it does not matter if the jewels are magical, rare or unique. Remember to correctly insert the objects in the cube to make the recipe successfully.
Power Craft Items
- ITH + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Power Helmet
- RAL + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Boots of Power
- ORT + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Power Gloves
- TAL + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Belt of Power
- ETH + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Power Shield
- NEF + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Power Armor
- THUL + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Amulet of Power
- AMN + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Ring of Power
- IRR + Perfect Sapphire + Any Jewel:Power Weapon
Blood craft objects
- RAL + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Helmet
- ETH + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Boots
- NEF + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Gloves
- TAL + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Belt
- ITH + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Shield
- THUL + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Armor
- NMA + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Amulet
- SUN + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Ring of Blood
- ORT + Perfect Ruby + Any Jewel:Blood Weapon
Craft items of sorcery
- NEF + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Wizardry Helmet
- THUL + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Boots of Sorcery
- ORT + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Gloves of Sorcery
- ITH + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Belt of Sorcery
- ETH + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Shield of Sorcery
- TAL + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Sorcery Armor
- RAL + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Sorcery Amulet
- NMA + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Ring of Sorcery
- IRR + Perfect Amethyst + Any Jewel:Sorcery Weapon
Protection craft objects
- ITH + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Protection Helmet
- ORT + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Boots of Protection
- RAL + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Protective Gloves
- TAL + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Belt of Protection
- NEF + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Shield of Protection
- ETH + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Armor of Protection
- THUL + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Protection Amulet
- AMN + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Ring of Protection
- SUN + Perfect Emerald + Any Jewel:Weapon of Protection.