Every woman has a stage in life that becomes more vain and concerned with appearance. For the sake of greater beautification, many women go crazy, spending more than they earn and even making use of products that do not actually present the results they would really like to have.
Photo: (c) Can Stock Photo
However, the novelty is to make use of natural and easily accessible products, such as, for example, apple cider vinegar . Famous for its qualities in culinary use and also in assisting in the weight loss process, apple cider vinegar has also been the darling of women when it comes to perfecting the beauty of hair strands.
However, among the many varieties of vinegar, apple cider vinegar is considered the best ally in obtaining restorative results in female locks. It has numerous benefits and, if used in the right way, is capable of providing incredible-looking hair from the first wash. Test to check!
Benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Antifungal properties.
- Helps in the treatment of scalp problems, such as seborrhea, dandruff, dryness and others.
- Provides softness and shine to the hair.
- Treatment of yarns damaged by repeated chemical processes.
- Stimulates the scalp to work for the growth of new hair.
- Activation of blood circulation to the scalp.
- Reduces the roughness of the hair strands.
- Closes capillary cuticles, promoting intense shine to the hair.
- Ideal for dry, brittle and dry hair. This is because apple cider vinegar has the power to hydrate and activate the natural luminosity of the wires.
How to treat hair with apple cider vinegar:
- Washing your hair: wet your hair under running water and wash it with shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then rinse well so that there are no traces of chemicals on the threads.
- Making the mixture: dissolve 100 ml of apple cider vinegar in ½ liter of filtered water.
- Applying to the scalp: lay your head back and pour half of the vinegar water over the entire scalp. Massage the area well to stimulate the capillary glands.
- Applying to the strands: with the head still tilted backwards, pour half the solution along the length of the strands of hair. Spread well and move from root to tip, strand by strand. Let the product act and rest for about ten minutes.
Photo: (c) Can Stock Photo
- Rinse well: take care to remove the product with water between cold and icy. This will assist the capillary cuticle closing process, thus resulting in activation of the hair’s shine and luminosity.
- Final result: clean, soft, shiny and naturally treated hair.
Make your own apple cider vinegar:
- Separate 3 large apples, wash them and cut them into irregular sized pieces;
- Place the apple pieces in a blender and add 300 ml of distilled water;
- Beat for about 3 minutes at full speed;
- Transfer this mixture to a clay or enamelled pot;
- Cover the pan with a dry cloth;
- Seal the pot tightly with adhesive tape around it;
- Let the product rest in a dark, dry and ventilated place for 20 days;
- After 20 days, remove the cloth from the pan and strain the liquid;
- Ready! Apple cider vinegar is suitable for use,
- Place it in a glass jar and keep it covered. Apple cider vinegar can be used on hair as well as in food as usual.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your hair once a week or every 10 days, in order to get even better results progressively.
- Make use of this treatment with apple cider vinegar after performing some chemical procedure on the wires, such as: lights, progressive, permanent and straightening. (Hair with highlights: photos and tips)
- Don’t think that quantity means quality. On the contrary, if you choose to use apple cider vinegar daily on your hair, your hair will probably look dry due to the alcohol present in the chemical composition of the vinegar.
- Correctly follow the steps we have described for treating the hair. Acting attentively you will be amazed at the wonders that apple cider vinegar will bring to your hair.
Looking beautiful is not synonymous with spending a lot of money. You can keep your hair up to date, always beautiful, clean and healthy, making natural treatments and, better, using easily accessible products like apple cider vinegar.