Constipation is a common stomach problem affecting people of all ages worldwide. It is basically the result of unhealthy diet and lifestyle. Constipation can be caused by low fiber diet, inadequate water intake, irregular defecation habit, lack of physical exertion, weakness of stomach muscles, hemorrhoids, stress and intake of certain medicines. The best and easiest way to deal with constipation is home remedies.
Home remedies to relieve constipation –
- In the morning on an empty stomach, drinking a mixture of half a lemon juice with a pinch of rock salt and a little honey, drinking it provides relief in constipation. Lemon juice works as a natural remedy for constipation.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Mix one teaspoon of flaxseed in a glass of water and leave it for two to three hours. Drinking this mixture daily before bedtime will make bowel movement better in the morning. Linseed has many medicinal properties along with fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eating two spoons of honey thrice a day provides relief in constipation.
- Mixing half a glass of raw spinach juice in half a glass of water for two to three days twice a day provides relief in constipation.
- Drinking half a cup of cabbage juice twice a day helps to relieve constipation.
- Constipation is eliminated by drinking a glass of milk or two teaspoons of isabgol husk before sleeping at night. Consumption of isabgol is very beneficial for constipation.
- Mixing black pepper and salt in the juice of vine and making sorbet provides relief in constipation.
- Constipation is cured by drinking one to two teaspoons of castor oil mixed with fruit juice.
- Roast the fennel seeds and grind them. Mixing half a teaspoon fennel seed powder with lukewarm water daily, drinking, provides relief in indigestion, constipation.
- Eating more fiber foods such as potatoes, carrots, fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, broccoli, peas and all kinds of nuts (cashew nuts, raisins, almonds, raisins, etc.) to relieve constipation. needed.
- Regular physical exercise and yoga are very beneficial to relieve constipation.