Share the best cultural wonders for each Humankind era
Like many historical 4X strategy games like Civilization, in Humankind you can create Wonders. In this title, they are called Cultural Wonders, and the title is not the only difference from the more standard and familiar mechanics. The most important resource in the game is influence, although many great bonuses can be obtained through cultural wonders, including additional fame or stability. In this guide, we’ll take a look at all the cultural wonders, suggesting which are the best and most appropriate for your current empire.
How to get the best cultural wonders
Cultural wonders in Humankind are limited. Influence determines whether you can build a miracle or not. This is significantly different from what we are used to seeing in Civilization, when Miracles could be built by anyone. That is, in this case, the task is not reduced to building Miracles faster than others, but to who can collect enough influence on them as soon as possible. it is also important to emphasize that each time period, starting from the Ancient Era, has several wonders to choose from. And if you don’t want a particular cultural wonder, you don’t have to choose it.
Note. The further you progress through the game, the more influence is required to use cultural wonders. Once you try to build a Miracle, make sure you have the right tile available to you. You will not be able to claim a new cultural miracle until you complete the previous one. For the construction of the Miracle, you can allocate resources from several cities. You can instantly complete the construction of a wonder by donating population to it.
Cultural Wonders Bonuses
Below you will see several lists of cultural wonders. Let me emphasize that each completed wonder gives you 100 Fame Points, 2 Detection / Range for Areas. Likewise, they provide additional stability to the city, which will be enough to virtually eliminate any rebellion and misfortune.
Wonders of the Ancient Era
- Stonehenge. +10 food and +5 stability for a state of the same faith; +20 faith and +40 stability; + 5% to food and +5 to the stability of the capital of the empire professing the same religion; +5 Faith and +5 Holy Place Stability.
- Temple of Artemis(needs to be built next to the forest or wild lands). +20 Faith, +40 Stability; +10 unit health regeneration; +5 faith and +5 stability of the holy place; units ignore penalties for moving through forests.
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon(to be built on a luxury resource deposit). +20 stability, extracts a luxurious resource from the mine where the miracle was built.
- Pyramid of Giza(to be built next to the river). +20 stability, -25% cost of industrial areas.
Wonders of the Ancient Era
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. + 1% to science for each city district or outpost; +20 stability.
- Statue of Zeus. +20 faith, +40 stability, + 5% to money for an alliance throughout the empire; +10 to stability in a city or outpost; +5 faith and +5 stability in a holy place.
- Colossus of Rhodes. Military units are not lost during a siege; +20 stability.
- Lighthouse of Alexandria(needs to be built on the coast or lake). +20 stability and +5 vision range, +1 combat power and +2 naval combat.
Miracles of the Middle Ages
- Notre Dame. Only available with the Victor add-on. Unlocks related events, +1 faith for researched technology; +20 Faith, +20 Stability.
- Todai-ji. +20 faith, +40 stability, + 20% moves before the city or outpost joins another religion; in a holy place +5 to faith and stability.
- Angkor Wat. +1 food for faith, +20 faith, +40 stability, in a holy place +5 to faith and stability.
- Forbidden City. Placed on an empty cell or in an ordinary area, it gives +25 combat support when entering a war, +20 to stability.
Miracles of the early modern times
- Taj Mahal. You need to build on a tile with a river, it gives +20 stability and +505 money for a calm city.
- Topkapi Palace. +20 stability, + 5% industry, + 100% production for any general project (national project, holy place, cultural wonder).
- Machu Picchu. You need to build on the mountain. +20 stability. All other cities receive food equal to 50% of the food produced in the city of Machu Picchu.
- Basil’s Cathedral. +1 faith in the area, +20 faith and +40 stability. On the holy measure, an additional +5 Faith and Stability.
Wonders of the Industrial Age
- Big Ben. You need to build on a tile with a river. Gives +20 to stability, + 10% to science for an alliance (empire), city / outpost and capital, if you are in an alliance.
- Eiffel Tower. +20 stability, +1 industry per population in all cities.
- Statue of Liberty. Need to build near coastal waters. +20 stability and + 1% money and science for the number of territories in your sphere of influence.
Miracles of the Modern Era
- Statue of Christ the Redeemer. You need to build on the mountain. Gives +20 faith and +40 stability, for all cities – + 10% to food, money, industrial and scientific resources. In a holy place, +5 faith and stability.
- Empire State Building. +20 to stability, + 20% money from all current transactions.
- Sydney Opera House. +20 stability, +20 stability of cities and outposts, and + 10% money, food, industrial and scientific resources for a calm city.
The best cultural wonders
If you have time for this, then linger in the Ancient Era and build Stonehenge. Its benefits are based on additional faith (which is really important, since followers of your state religion can later participate in scientific advances). Then you can focus on other bonuses.
First, Angkor Wat, which could have been created during the Middle Ages. Assuming you already have a lot of faith, you can convert it into a lot of food. Second, take a look at Machu Picchu from the Early Modern Age. The city that owns this territory will provide all remaining cities with 50% of the food they receive. This will allow you to instantly get excess food.
If you can expand and gain control of more cities, outposts, territories, I recommend claiming the rights to the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Statue of Christ the Redeemer. The constant expansion and presence of these cultural wonders ensures that you have enormous potential for the development and growth of your empire.