Do you have a stressful life? Do you live in the city or in a polluted area? Do you do little physical activity? The first advice I can give you is to change your lifestyle, the second to help your body respond adequately to stress, with a good glutathione supplement.
Aging: what glutathione is and why it is so important
Aging is a natural process, unfortunately there are many factors such as stress, pollution , poor diet, sedentary life and negative thoughts, which destroy important vital elements (such as vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes). These substances literally shorten our lives and can also cause us to contract even serious degenerative diseases.
Glutathione protects us from free radicals and premature aging.
Glutathione is one of the most important antioxidants in our body:
It supports our immune system and helps us in detoxification processes even from heavy metals.
It is a fundamental antioxidant molecule to prevent aging and make us feel better.
The properties and biological functions of glutathione:
- Glutathione fights free radicals
- It helps the liver in the process of purifying all toxic substances
- Chela heavy metals (also mercury)
- Improves immune system response
- Counteracts aging
- Limit free radical damage to collagen (keeps the skin more elastic and youthful)
- Counteracts the harmful action of ultraviolet rays and radiation
- Three fundamental antioxidants depend on glutathione: SOD (super oxide dismutase) Glutathione peroxidase (GSHPx) and glutathione reductase (GR)
For these reasons, glutathione supplementation may support our health.
GSh-Va Glutathione: an antioxidant supplement of complete glutathione
The supplement of the Vanda Homeopathic GSH-Va Glutatione, was born with the aim of integrating this precious substance to counteract the oxidative stress to which we are all subjected.
Let’s discover together the characteristics of this complete glutathione supplement
The formulation of Gsh-Va:
- Alpha-lipoic acid
- Reduced glutathione
- C vitamin
- Vitamin E
All the components are in some way connected to the biochemical cycle of glutathione, forming an ideal synergy to obtain maximum effectiveness from glutathione itself:
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an endogenous synthesis of glutathione and insulin
- Needed cystine for glutathione synthesis
- Vitamin C protects against oxidative stress
- Vitamin E is necessary for the synthesis of glutathione
- Selenium supports the function of the immune system
It is clear that the formulation has been carefully studied and places Gsh-Va Glutathione as one of the most complete glutathione supplements on the market.The company for this review also provided us with some abstracts of clinical studies carried out that clinically demonstrate the efficacy of the supplement in subjects with antioxidant barrier deficiency.