We need to know together, in the pillars of Islam prayer ranks second after the shahada. Therefore, as Muslims we are required to do so. People who want to pray, must at least know what is associated with prayer.
For example, about the pillars of prayer, the legal requirements and the necessity of prayer , then the sunnahs in prayer , and anything that cancels prayer. Everything needs to be considered so that our daily prayers are protected from all mistakes.
On this occasion, let us learn together together about what is the pillars of prayer. As students, of course they will study diligently about anything related to prayer.
All this was done so that the prayers that we do can be appropriate and can fulfill the provisions as taught and exemplified by our Prophet Muhammad.
Pillars of Prayer
This pillar of prayer is something we must do when we carry out prayer. If we don’t, our prayers will become invalid. There are 13 pillars of prayer, namely:
- Intention to do prayer
- Takbiraatul Ihraam(reading Allaahu Akbar )
- Stand tall for those who are able. For people who are sick, prayer can be done by sitting.
- Read Surat al-Faatihah in every account
- Bowingwith thuma’ninah ( stopping for a moment)
- I’tidal with thuma’ninah(stay for a while)
- Prostrate twice with thuma’ninah(stay for a while)
- Sitting between the two prostrations of thuma’ninah(silence for a while)
- Sit tasyahud end
- Read the final recitation tasyahud
- Reading blessings on the Prophet Muhammad at the last sitting tasyahud
- First greeting (looking to the right)
- Orderly harmony (carried out sequentially in carrying it out)
Well , from the 13 types of prayer centers above, hopefully we can run and practice it repeatedly. Both the time of the obligatory prayers or sunnah prayers, so we can memorize the order and easily do it.