With the release of Fortnite Week 12 Challenges today, players will have a higher chance of earning XP to help them upgrade their Battle Pass before the season ends. One of these challenges requires players to ” Deploy scanners in the alien biome , and this guide will show you all the places you can do it to help you complete the challenge quickly.
Deployment of scanners in alien biomes for the challenge of week 12 of Fortnite
The good news is that you can go to any of the purple areas marked on your map and find the outline of a scanner to place and complete this challenge.
You just need to place two alien scanners in two separate alien biomes, and we’ve circled them on the map below.
Once you’ve reached an alien biome, all you need to do is find the outline of the scanner and hold X / Y / E / Square to place it.
Do this in two alien biomes and you’ll complete the Fortnite Week 12 challenge and earn 30,000 XP to help upgrade your Battle Pass and earn more Battle Stars to unlock cosmetics for your game locker.
All Legendary Quests from Week 12
- Get Slone Orders from a Payphone: 15,000 XP
- Craft a weapon with alien nanites: 45,000 XP
- Destroy target mannequins with IO weapons (4) – 30,000 XP
- Blast Book Quest (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy scanners in the alien biome (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect three alien devices, then activate the countermeasure device under the Corny complex (4) – 30,000 XP
That’s all you need to know where to deploy scanners in Fortnite’s alien biome for Week 12 challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our wiki or check out our coverage of the game below.