Learn how to unlock the Air Dump Request Option in Fortnite: Battle Royale.
The latest Fortnite patch brought several significant gameplay changes, including adjustments to assault rifles, increased supplies, supply drops, and new weapons that appear exclusively in these air containers.
Due to some bugs in the emission system in Battle Royale, the developers temporarily disabled this option. She should be back very soon.
Containers spawn randomly and rarely, so don’t expect to bump into them in every match. But first, you need to unlock the supply drop, which is done through the skill tree – and if you don’t know exactly how to do this, then read our step-by-step guide.
Step 1 – unlock the first level of the skill tree
To unlock the skill tree, you need to invest in it a certain number of skill points, which can be obtained as rewards for completing daily quests. You get rewards after completing missions and these quests, raising the level of the commander, etc.
Follow the red line
The first skill tree contains 75 different skills, but you don’t need to unlock all of them to be able to drop supplies.
Step 2 – unlock the outlander branch
All you have to do is go through ten specific skills, unlocking them, until you get to the alien skill line (second from the bottom).
Here is a list of these ten skills:
- Constructor Leadership – Allows constructors to join you.
- Pickaxe Mod – Deal more damage to objects when using a pickaxe.
- Survivor group – Fire Team Alpha and EMT Squad.
- Unlock Research – Level 1.
- Toughness – Improves toughness.
- Resistance – Improves resistance.
- Technology – increases the corresponding skill.
- Collection Book – allows you to reinstall and remove schemes, defenders and heroes to an unusual rarity.
- Defense Slot – Unlocks the shooter slot at the base.
Step 3 – unlock the supply drop
After unlocking the first ten skills, you will get to the last skill before heading to the outlander tree:
- Ground expedition transport – heroes can be sent from the base for several hours, after which they will return back with the collected resources.
After that, go down the branch and finally be able to unlock the Supply Drop gadget. It has a 330 second cooldown and drops 60 wood, stone, and metal.
When you see a box attached to a balloon falling from the sky, then immediately shoot this balloon so that the container falls to the ground faster.