Welcome to our guide to Fortnite: Battle Royale . After a somewhat bumpy start to Fortnite , Epic Games decided to release Fortnite Battle Royale , a new mode for its title that we could rather consider almost as a free standalone game that uses the engine, artwork, and some weapons and suits. from the original video game.
Fortnite Battle Royale: A Free Game
One of the main differences (and the most attractive for gamers) compared to Fortnite is that this Fortnite Battle Royale, as we told you a few lines ago, is a completely free game that we can enjoy on PC, PS4, Xbox One, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch
To make the download easier for you and don’t get confused when it comes to getting the game, From Vandal, we wanted to show you how you can download Fortnite: Battle Royale completely free of charge on all the platforms for which it is available.
- How to download Fortnite on PC or Mac.
- How to download Fortnite on PS4.
- How to download Fortnite on Xbox One.
- How to download Fortnite on Switch.
- How to download Fortnite on Android.
Challenges of the Season
After Midas activated his device, the island has been flooded . We now have an archipelago instead of an island, and many stretches to swim to meet our goals. Can you complete all of the Challenges of Season 3: An Adventure Dip with our guide? Surely yes!
- Challenges of week 1: a simple week in which we will familiarize ourselves with the new mapping.
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing from Hydro 16’s whirlpool– only the fastest can complete this challenge.
- Access the chamber ofthe Spiteful Corner : the son of Miaúsculos guards a treasure.
- Find gnomes in Alcor Acogedor: we meet again with the fearsome garden gnomes .
- Use a whirlpool in La Fortilla– Complete the first of five challenges to unlock Aquaman.
As in any shooting game, we have a fair amount of weapons to choose from. Remember that among them there are some better than others , but what we have at our disposal are:
- Pistols: a basic weapon, very versatile at short and medium distance.
- Assault rifles: the best type of weapon available. Suitable for any situation.
- Shotguns: the deadliest weapon at close range.
- Submachine guns: at close range, the equivalent of a chainsaw. Quick, deadly and annoying if you are on the other side of the canyon.
- Light machine guns: The minigun is difficult to use, but if you open fire and they haven’t seen you arrive, they will all die.
- Grenade Launcher and Missile Launcher: If you boom, you deal damage.
- Sniper Rifles: A difficult weapon to use, but deadly in experienced hands.
- Grenades and explosives: nothing like an explosive device, often improvised or out of the ordinary, so that there is nothing left but a crater and a stain on the ground.
- Epic Spike Skins: We tell you how to get special skins for your spike. For when a shovel?
Tricks and tips
The first steps in a game as complex as Fortnite Battle Royale are not easy and therefore, we want to help you out by giving you different tricks and tips that can be very useful in your games, starting with this video with some tips for Fortnite newbies Battle Royale:
n addition, to facilitate your entry to the game, we want to tell you several things, little tricks and tips, to make your arrival at Fortnite easier:
Try 7 DAYS FREE Disney +
All Marvel, Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and The Simpsons in one click. Try 7 days free Disney + and # stayteen watching their contents without spending a euro.
TRY DISNEY + FOR FREE
- Tips to start playing: to get involved you have to understand some basic things about the gameplay.
- Tips and tricks to survive: now that you know how to play, you can use advanced tips to play.
- Dictionary of terms and phrases: if you don’t know the words, you won’t know what people are talking about.
- Tricks and tips for playing on mobile: playing from a terminal is not the same as using a controller or keyboard. Discover little tricks to make it easier.
Fortnite Battle Royale Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have Cross-Play? :what you need to know if you want to play with people from other platforms.
- Do you need PS Plus, Gold or Nintendo Online to play? :We tell you the subscriptions you need to play Fortnite Battle Royale .
- Do you have micropayments? : Therewill be something from which Epic takes money, right?
- Battle Pass: We tell you everything you need to know about this particular mechanic.
- How to dance: From the floss to the flame dance, discover how to use them all.
- Can you play in first person? :For those who want to convert the game into an FPS, we have this entry.
- What is the best weapon? :If you find a very specific weapon, you should keep it.
- Play from NVIDIA Shield: Find out how to play from the NVIDIA app.
- Two-step verification: increase the security of your account, prevent it from being stolen.
- Recovering Life and Shields– Find out how you can last a little longer in games.
- Build: how to build walls, ramps to reach high ledges …
- The Storm: discover how the main mechanics of Battle Royale work .
- Squads: we tell you how the system works to play with friends.
- Chests: all about the content trunks of the games.
- Controls: for the clumsiest, the buttons that work on each platform.
- Voice Chat: Playing by talking to your friends makes coordination easier.
- How to use your PS4 account on Switch: we tell you how to share the Fortnite accountbetween both platforms.
- Weekly Challenges:We tell you all about this particular challenge mechanic.
- Fortnite compatible mobiles: we show you the complete list of Android and iOS mobiles compatible with the game.