The project involves undertaking any kind of program for social and economic positive change. The following contributions should be taken into account in the implementation of more acceptable projects.
- Project Title: –The title of the project is the name of any project to be named in the project. The project title is assigned in conjunction with the project activities.
- Purpose and Objectives of the project: –Setting specific objectives and goals in the implementation of any project. Without reaching the objective, the destination cannot be reached. Any project can have multiple objectives, but there will be one goal. Goals are achieved through fulfilling the objectives.
- Project Deadline: –Deadline refers to the stated premium of starting and ending a project. Determine the activities of the project from start to finish. To see if it is the way to work within the specified time. Distribution of time related to production. Maintain project continuity over time.
- Project Planning and Implementation Procedure: –Before making the project plan, the feasibility of the project must be checked. Here is a collection of statistical data on various projects. In the field of data collection, information is collected through discussion, inspection and survey with people in the project area. By analyzing the data collected, one can determine which type of project is needed. In the area-based planning process, the beneficiaries can be involved in the project formulation process.
In this case, the participants became interested in meeting the demand in light of the experience of analyzing their experience in the implementation of the project, based on the experience of their experience. As a result, they can play a more effective role in the formulation and implementation of the project in light of their needs. They have an active role in taking on project management responsibilities. And the purpose of the project is easily achieved.
- Budget: –Budget means the calculation of potential income and expenditure. The flow of money is generated through the analysis of income expenditure. This is equally true of family businesses or countries. The lower the cost of the investment generating project, the higher the amount of income will be. As a result, the project will benefit financially. Analyze the amount of money needed to implement a project in the project budget, where the money will be collected and the amount of money that will be earned through the investment. Deciding on a project budget based on the source of income.