Sound is a fundamental part of your games, since it provides more entertainment, without noise you may no longer have the same views of the game and it may even seem boring to you, that is why if you do not hear anything in your game from your iPhone, Take a look at this article to quickly and easily solve your problem.
- What are the reasons why the sound of games is not heard on your iPhone?
- Airplane mode activated
- Bluetooth on
- Water inlet to the phone
- Dirty speakers
- Falls or blows to your cell phone
- Factory defect
- How to fix the sound problem of your iPhone?
- Check that the volume is on
- Check the volume from the control center
- Activate ‘do not disturb’ while playing
- Restart the cell phone
- Restore iPhone without losing data
- Ask Apple Support for help
What are the reasons why the sound of games is not heard on your iPhone?
There can be many causes why your games do not have sound, below we will tell you what are some of them:
Airplane mode activated
Airplane mode is a configuration that, when activated, will automatically deactivate all wireless networks such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and data usage. Disabling this will give faster access to the phone. To find out if it is activated or deactivated, follow these steps:
- Enter your iPhone settings.
- Press in Flight mode that has a symbol of an airplane.
- Here you can turn it on or off.
Bluetooth is a wireless network, if you have this network activated, the phone may suppress some functions . You can know the state it is in the following way:
- Go into settings.
- Go to the place where it says Bluetooth.
- Done, then it will appear if it is activated or deactivated.
Water inlet to the phone
You may have spilled water on some part of the phone , this will make it stop working or affect its functionalities, this depends on the water resistance of your device .
It is likely that you have dirty speakers, since being exposed to anything and even dirty causes problems, over time the dust can invade the speakers of your phone and will make the sound that comes out of it not sound the same way than before. P ou can clean as follows .
- With a brush you can grab your phone and try to clean as much as you can.
- You can use compressed air, but be very careful not to damage the mesh of the phone.
Falls or blows to your cell phone
Your phone is a very delicate object , if you fall you have the risk that anything inside it could be damaged, in case it has been dropped and you do not hear any sound, take it to a technician to help you fix that inconvenient.
There are a number of devices that come with a factory error , that is why it is recommended to test electronic devices before buying them, if it comes with a factory error, try going to where you obtained them to see if they solve the problem.
How to fix the sound problem of your iPhone?
If your iPhone does not hear the sound, it is necessary to perform different diagnoses to know exactly the cause of the problem.
Check that the volume is on
If your phone does not hear any sound , test to see if it is deactivated and place your iPhone device at maximum volume , do it as follows.
- Go to settings.
- Now go to the settings option called Sound.
- Here you will see the controls on how to obtain more or less volume.
- An easier way is by pressing on the cores on the sides of your phone, here you can also raise and lower the volume.
Check the volume from the control center
- Swipe the main screen from top to bottom.
- Click on ‘Verifica’ at the top, here will be the Control Center.
- Check the center of volume and see what state it is in.
Activate ‘do not disturb’ while playing
If by accident or intentionally you activated the Do not disturb mode , this will be the origin of your problem with the sound of notifications, to configure this status you must do the following:
- Go to settings.
- Then select the Do not disturb option.
- When activating the program, you will have to select a schedule in which Do Not Disturb will be executed.
- You must select which alerts you will have allowed:
- Allow call from: Here you will select if you do not want to accept calls when it is in Do not disturb or if you want it to depend on who it is.
- Silence: This will indicate that you do not want to hear any notifications, calls or alerts.
- Repeated calls: If the same person calls twice the second time, it will sound silently.
Restart the cell phone
If the volume option does not work, try restarting your device , for this press the lock button for 25 seconds, here the restart option appears, press on it and wait for the phone to turn off and on again.
Restore iPhone without losing data
If you want to reset your device from the factory, you must do the following steps carefully, since it is easy, but if you press something wrong you can cause damage to your system:
- Enter your device’s settings.
- Select General and then Reset.
- Now click on Reset Settings.
- You may need your device password, you must enter it.
- Then a new menu will appear, you must update the deletion of the settings.
Ask Apple Support for help
Apple has a help control for its users , if you did not find any way to fix your problem you can contact Apple’s technical service , which will help you get an answer to your problems.