Release date, system requirements, edition options, useful information, and more
Today we will tell you all the latest information on the upcoming release of the football manager ” Football Manager 2018 “. Football Manager is a series of computer games, football management simulators. The first game in the series was released in 1992 by Sports Interactive under the title Championship Manager . In 2004, the series was revived by the developers at Sports Interactive under the name ” Football Manager “. This game was the first to implement the management of a football team.
- Latest news
- Released: November 10, 2017
- Localization: interface in Russian
- Protection: not known
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8 / 8.1, 10 – (64/32-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video card: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD / ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Disk space: 7 GB
- « Football Manager 2018” – will be available for play on the PC: Windows, Mac and Linux.
- « Football Manager Touch 2018” – will be available on a Tablet PC to iOS and Android.
- « Football Manager Mobile 2018” will be released on iOS and Android.
- The release of the above versions of the game will take place on the same day.
- The digital version of Steam – 1 699 rubles.
New features in the game
Sports Interactive unveiled a little bit about the changes in Football Manager 2018 . In the latest video released, the developer answered some questions related to the many rumors surrounding the game.
- The focus is on what Sports Interactive isbringing to the football scouting system , by first reviewing player recommendations for your search queries, then collecting analytics data for the coaching staff.
- Sometimes, free agents (an independent player function) who think they are right for your club will offer their services. Such recommendations will contain a summary of the player and the actions that the manager can take upon his request.
- The magnifying glass icon with a number inside is a new rating scale for afootball player, the maximum of such a rating is 100 points. According to the developers, such a rating system will more accurately reflect the skill of a football player than the system of previous games in the series (stars).
- Another innovation of the game is the PriorityThis function allows you to set the parameters you need to search for football players, the scouts will start searching for them according to the specified priorities, pausing the rest of the searches.
- For the scouts themselves, a separate budget is now allocated, which the manager can also adjust in the settings. Don’t get carried away – over-sponsoring your scouts will significantly reduce your transfer and salary budgets.
- Dynamics– this team management module is likely to be the most significant innovation. Dynamics will affect three main factors when preparing a team, here is one of them: now weaker players will better interact with more experienced players on the field. What’s especially interesting about the dynamics is that the football manager is again focusing on the more vital side of football.
- Tactics– although this feature was not touched much, here are a few changes that we became aware of: the user can now fix a reduced tactics window to the side of the screen, which means that you no longer have to constantly go to the menu to check actions and tactics your footballers.
- Another introduction is pre-match briefingswith football players, where the user has the right to discuss the upcoming strategy and tactics with the team. Here you can also get feedback from players about your tactical choices: they can be either positive or negative.
- The overall interface and style of all decisions you make on match day have changed. Now, before moving on to the next day, you need to check the scout reports, league tables and upcoming games.
- Most likely, the user will not be able to play – after all, this is a manager, and not FIFA? But watching the match will now become much more enjoyable. The developers announced a new graphics engine that will be used in Football Manager 2018: improved player models, stadiums and more. The user will be able to praise and scold (and in some moments raise his voice) at his players.