Family is a social group of people in a society consisting of one, two or more parents and their children. Each family member commits each other to their mutual relationship.
Table of Contents [ show ]
Essay on my family, my family essay in hindi (100 words)
A family is a group of two, three or more persons living together in a house. According to the number of members in the family, the family can be small nuclear, large nuclear or joint family type. Family relationships can occur due to various relationships between family members such as blood, marriage, adoption, etc.
A child needs positive family relationships for their overall development and well-being in society. Healthy family relationships help promote good habits, cultures and traditions in children. A family plays a big role in preparing the new generation child for whole life in the community. A healthy family is needed by everyone, especially children and old people.
Essay on ideal family, ideal family essay in hindi (150 words)
A person without a family is not complete in this world because family is an integral part of all of us. Human is considered as a social creature living in a group called a family. Family plays many important roles throughout life. A family can be a small family, small nuclear, large nuclear or joint family. There are many relationships in the family such as grandparents, parents, wife, husband, brother, sister, cousin, uncle, aunt, etc.
A positive family provides a lot of benefits to all its members where everyone shares the same responsibilities within the family. Every member of the family becomes emotionally attached to each other in their happiness and sorrow. They help each other in their bad times which gives a sense of security. A family provides love, warmth and security to all its members throughout life making it a complete family.
A good and healthy family makes a good society and ultimately a good society is involved in making a good country.
Essay on my family, essay on my family in hindi (200 words)
My family is a small family which belongs to a middle class family. My family consists of four members, a father, a mother, me and a younger sister. Like other Indian families, we are not one big family. We live in Ghaziabad, India but my grandparents live in the country.
Together with my grandparents, my family becomes a small joint family. My family is a full, positive and happy family that gives me and my sister a lot of love, warmth and security. I am very happy in my family because it takes care of me and provides all my needs. A happy family provides the following benefits to its members:
- Family makes man evolved and perfect human.
- It provides security and a lovely environment that helps us share our happiness and problems.
- It makes man social and intellectual.
- The person living in the family is happier than the person living alone.
- It provides protection from external conflicts.
- A family provides a happy, active, quick learner, smarter and better new generation to the society and the country.
- A family makes a person emotionally and physically powerful, honest and confident.
Essay on joint family, essay on joint family in hindi (250 words)
My family is a big joint family but a happy family. My whole family lives in Varanasi. My family consists of various members such as grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins. My joint family consists of three large nuclear families with one common grandparent and three parents who have many children. There are several advantages and disadvantages of joint family which I have mentioned below.
Here are some advantages of joint family:
- It provides a better pattern of living which contributes immensely to proper development.
- The joint family adheres to the principles of equal economy and teaches quality discipline to respect and share the burden of other members.
- There is an understanding of mutual adjustment among joint family members.
- In a large joint family, the children have a happy environment and friends of the same age group forever, thus the new generation of the family gets better at study, sports and other activities without any hesitation.
- Children developing in the joint family develop a sense of commandment that becomes more sociable and free from any discrimination.
- Members of the joint family become responsible and disciplined and all the people follow the orders of the head of the family.
There are also some disadvantages of joint family which are mentioned below:
- Sometimes due to lack of proper rules in the joint family, some members live as parasites and others get used to feeding on their income. They start exploiting other good and innocent members of the family.
- In some cases, high status and money earning members of a joint family usually insult low status or low earning members.
- Sometimes, members earning more money give their children higher and better studies in high schools, although children of low-income members never share the burden of studying, so there is a sense of discrimination among children in the joint family. Can.
- There is a great possibility of separation in joint families due to the imbalance of generosity, brotherhood and a feeling of love.
Essay on small family happy family, small family happy family essay in hindi (300 words)
A small family consisting of a set of parents with two children is called a small nuclear family. A family having a set of parents with three or more children is called a large nuclear family. A family having multiple sets of parents with their children is called a joint family.
My family is a large nuclear family consisting of six members, mother, father, two brothers and two sisters. I live with my family and am very happy. Family members are very caring and give proper guidance from time to time. My grandparents live in their home in the village where we go for our summer vacations and enjoy it a lot.
My grandfather and grandmother take care of both me and my brother. They usually tell us good stories at night which we really enjoy. We enjoy every moment with them and capture those moments in our mobile.
My parents love my grandparents very much and take care of their needs. Whenever we go to the village, we give them many important things. My parents talk to my grandparents with a mobile almost every day. I am very lucky and very happy to find such lovely and careful members in my family. When I return to my home, I miss my grandparents very much.
My mother loves me very much and takes care of us a lot. She always gives us delicious breakfast and lunch. She cares for my father very much. She tells us about all the Indian culture and traditions to be passed on to the next generation.
We happily celebrate every festival in the village with our grandparents and give each other good gifts. We live an advanced lifestyle in the city, but actually enjoy a rural lifestyle in the village. Both my mother and father help us all in the housework. We enjoy a good get together at the dinner table and spend some time with each other.
Essay on my family, my family essay in hindi (400 words)
My family is the most loving family in the world and is an important unit of society. A small or large family becomes of great importance to its members and is considered to be the strongest unit of society as different families make a good society. A family becomes the first school for children where they acquire all cultures, traditions and most importantly the core values of life.
एक परिवार में बच्चो को अच्छे व्यवहार और आदतों को सिखाने में महान भूमिका निभाता है। यह समाज में एक बेहतर चरित्र वाले व्यक्ति के पोषण में मदद करता है। मैं वास्तव में एक छोटे से अच्छे परिवार में पैदा होने के लिए अपने सौभाग्य को महसूस कर रहा हूं, जहां मैंने बचपन में सब कुछ सीखा था।
दरअसल, मैं मध्यम वर्ग के परिवार से संबंधित हूँ जिसमे छह सदस्य (माता, पिता, दादा दादी, मैं और मेरी छोटी बहन) हैं। हममें से हर कोई मेरे दादाजी के आदेशों का पालन करता है क्योंकि वह परिवार का मुखिया है। हम वास्तव में परिवार में उनकी कमांडिंग स्थिति का सम्मान करते हैं और आनंद लेते हैं। वह महान व्यक्ति हैं क्योंकि उन्होंने अपने समय में विभिन्न साहसिक गतिविधियों का प्रदर्शन किया था।
He always thinks about our welfare and takes right decisions for us. In all family matters, his decision becomes final. He sits in the front chair at the dining table. He takes us to our class in the morning and evening to teach Indian cultures and traditions. He is a very quiet personality and sociable person of the family, but not every one of us dares to go against him.
He is a very effective person and wins the hearts of all through good things. He is very old, but helps us in our household chores because he was a teacher. He teaches us about tools like success, discipline, punctuality, cleanliness, moral, hard work and continuity in life.
My grandmother is also a good woman and tells us good stories every night. My father is the principal of the school and loves discipline. She is very punctual, honest and hardworking by nature. He also teaches us that when you eat time, time will actually eat you one day so never waste time and use it in positive ways.
My mother is a lovely and very simple housewife. She looks after every member of the family and creates a happy atmosphere in the family every day. She always helps the poor and needy people in the society along with grandparents and children. We have always been taught since childhood that we love and respect elders and help needy people along the way. My loving little family is truly full of love, care, peace, prosperity and discipline.