Eni Lourdes Puccinelli Orlandi ( São Paulo , 1942) is a linguist and university professor Brazilian . [ 1 ] It was a pioneer, in the late 1970s , of discourse analysis in Brazil. [ 2 ] [ 3 ]
Academic life [ edit | edit source code ]
Graduated in letters from the Faculty of Philosophy, Sciences and Letters of Araraquara (1964), master’s degree in linguistics from the University of São Paulo (1970), doctorate in linguistics from the University of São Paulo and from the University of Paris / Vincennes (1976). He was a professor at USP from 1967 to 1979, where he taught Romanesque, linguistic, sociolinguistic philology and pedagogical discourse analysis. He moved to Unicamp in 1979. It was from this institution, within the scope of the Instituto de Estudos da Linguagem, which introduced discourse analysis in Brazil. He retired in 2002, but continued to work at the University of Campinas, through the urban studies laboratory set up and led by her. Eni Orlandi published and / or organized more than 35 books (between editions and reissues), always working with the theory of discourse, applied to several areas, such as teaching, media, history and religion, among others. In 2010 she was the representative of the Brazilian government as a member of COLIP in a meeting in Portugal , at CCPLP as an expert in Portuguese with the diplomatic corps, directly advising the delegation of the Foreign Ministry and Presidency of the Federative Republic of Brazil. In 1993 he won the Jabuti prize in humanities, with the book As Formas do Silêncio . [ 4 ]
Work [ edit | edit source code ]
- Discourse and Reading. 6th. ed. São Paulo: Cortez publisher, 2012.
- Discourse on Analysis: Subject, Sense, Ideology. Campinas: Pontes publisher.
- Discourse, Space, Memory – Paths of identity in the south of Minas. Campinas: RG publisher. (org.).
- The construction of Brésil – it is a proposal of the French discours sur la découverte. Paris: L´Harmattan.
- Discourse Analysis Michel Pêcheux chosen texts. Campinas: Bridges. (org.).
- Discourse and Urban Public Policies – The Fabrication of Consensus. Campinas: Editora RG.
- Reading gestures. Campinas: Editora Unicamp (org.).
- What is linguistics? (1st edition: 1986, Ed. Brasiliense). 15. ed. São Paulo: Brasiliense.
- Brazilian Language and other Stories – Speech on the language and teaching in Brazil. Campinas-SP: Editora RG, 2009.
- Discourse and text: formation and circulation of the senses. 2a. ed. Campinas: Pontes, 2008.
- Terra à vista (1st edition: 1990, Ed. Cortez / Ed. From Unicamp). 2a. ed. São Paulo / Campinas: Cortez / Unicamp.
- The Forms of Silence (1st edition: 1992, Ed. Da Unicamp; Jabuti Award 1993). 6th. ed. Campinas-SP: Unicamp Publisher.
- Discourse analysis: principles and procedures (1st edition: 1990, Ed. Pontes). 2a. ed. Campinas: Bridges.
- Interpretation: authorship, reading and effects of symbolic work (1st edition: 1996, Ed. Vozes). 2a. ed. Campinas: Bridges.
- Language policy in Brazil. Campinas – SP: Pontes Editores, 2007.
- A dialogue atlantique: production des sciences du langage au Brésil. Lyon: ENS Éditions, 2007.
- Language and its functioning – The forms of discourse (1st edition: 1983, Ed. Brasiliense). 4th. ed. São Paulo: Pontes Editores.
- Speech and textuality (with Suzy Lagazzi). Campinas-SP: Pontes Editores.