Google is an active company that allows access to a wide range of tasks. In this case, you enabled the option to upload books downloaded to your PC from Android to Google Play Books .
Next, we will tell you how you can upload books from your computer to Google Play Books from Android .
- Enabling the option to upload books to Google Books
- Transfer content from computer to device storage
- Upload books downloaded from your PC to Google Play Books from Android
- What should I do if I want to upload a file in EPUB format?
Enabling the option to upload books to Google Books
From its inception, Google Play Books acted as a reader only suitable for books purchased from the Android Play Store . However, they began to respond to user requests to follow in the footsteps of Google Play Music and allow uploading of files from Android devices.
Transfer content from computer to device storage
This process is easy because everyone has transferred at least one file to one of their mobile phones.
- Plug the device’s USB cable into your preferred port on your computerso you only have to copy the document from your computer.
- Select the desired folder and press « Paste» to complete the transfer.
Upload books downloaded from your PC to Google Play Books from Android
Once you have found out which PDF file you want to enter in this application, you will have to attach it to an email, for this you must do the following:
- Open G mail from your Android device.
- When you click on the document, the screen will ask you « With which application do you want to open it? » and select the « Upload to Google Play Books» section.
In this way, our book will be viewed and read in the Google Play Books application .
What should I do if I want to upload a file in EPUB format?
Google Play Books allows you to upload about a thousand documents in PDF and EPUB format to your account. If you have a large repertoire of eBooks in the latter format, you can convert them to PDF or upload them via the Play Books web portal.
- Access Google Play Booksthrough the Play Store on your Android device .
- Once inside the app, in the menu on the left you will find the ” My books” section, where you will see all the books that you have purchased or uploaded through Android .
- At the top right of the screen you will find the ” Upload files” button, which allows you to select the EPUB files .
- Transferring your EPUB and PDFeBooks to Google Play Books directly depends on your connection speed .
- Finally, click on « My library». There you can find the EPUB books hosted on Google Play Books .
After this article you will be able to upload any book or file to your Google Play Books account from your Android