Welcome to our guide to Diablo III: Eternal Collection , where we will teach you everything there is to know to become the best demon hunters in all of Sanctuary without resisting any of its challenges.
Tips to start playing
- If this is your first time playing Diablo III, we recommend starting with Story Mode to discover the plot of the game and get to its different locations, enemies, dungeons and final bosses. This experience will help you a lot in the face of Adventure Mode.
- Keep in mind that to play with seasonal characters you will need to be connected to the internet, so we recommend creating some non-seasonal heroes so that you can enjoy the title when you play away from home in portable mode and you do not have access to the network of networks.
- Play with your favorite classes. If you are not convinced by the character you are playing with, do not be afraid to create a new one of another class until you find one that adapts to your tastes and with which you really enjoy annihilating demons left and right.
- When you’re just looking to level up and get better gear, remember that Adventure Mode glitches are your best bet. Find companions to save fragments and be able to do as many in a row as you can.
- The difficulty of the game is adjustable. The harder, the more and better rewards we will get, although this will not help us if we are constantly crushed and take too long to eliminate the weakest elite. Therefore, try to find a balanceand climb it only when you see that you are equipped enough to face a greater challenge.
- Diablo is always more fun and rewarding with friends. Do not hesitate to look for companions through the internet if you do not have anyone else with whom to share your adventures through Sanctuary.
- Don’t forget to equip your gear pieces with gems. It may not seem like it, but its effects are very noticeable.
- Improve your craftsmen as soon as you have the chance. The services they offer are tremendously useful.
- Go back to the different camps with some regularity to sell and recycle the items you don’t need. The inventory is limited and you will collect so many items that you will want to make room in your bags frequently.
- In Adventure Mode, one of your first goals should be to get the Kanai Cube. This item will give you access to a series of very useful recipes and functions. To get hold of him, talk to Zoltun Kulle in any city, who will tell you where to find him.
Classes : Find out which class best suits your needs and get ready to slaughter demons without mercy.
Seasons : Everything there is to know about the seasons of Diablo III.
The Kanai Cube : Get the Kanai Cube and optimize your equipment with useful transmutations.
Difficulties : Adapt the difficulty of the game and conquer the challenging Torment XIII.
Craftsmen : Learn to get the most out of the different craftsmen and their useful services.
Adventure Mode : Everything you need to know about the Diablo III postgame.