Cynthia Arana Guatemalan Singer and Professional Model.
[ hide ]
- 1 Biographical Data
- 2 Trajectory
- 3 Artistic Preparation
- 4 Source
He was born on January 12 , 1982 in Guatemala .
She is a Guatemalan singer of the genre Grupero, who has struggled for 9 years as a solo singer and has managed to represent Guatemala in several countries, has won many awards not only local but also abroad, woman fighter, mother, an example to follow with Your work and dedication. She is the most sought-after singer in Guatemala today, who thanks to her beauty and talent has transcended the borders of her country representing her in places such as: El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico, Colombia, Panama and the United States, country in which He participated in the World Olympics of the Arts and has toured several states like Delawhere, Washington, Virginia, New Jérsey, Maryland, North Carolina and South Carolina, New York, Boston, Denver, Los Angeles; San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, San Diego, Richmond, Atlanta, Oklahoma, Houston and others. Alternated with international artists such as: Los Fugitiva, AK7, El Chapo de Sinaloa, Marco Antonio Solís, Lorena Herrera, Ana Bárbara, La Sonora Santanera, Joan Sebastián, K-Paz de La Sierra, Montes de Durango, La Apuesta, Vicente Fernandez, Rieleros Del Norte, Majesty of the Sierra, Los Tigres Del Norte, Throne of Mexico, Cuicillos and Fidel Rueda.
- Professional Model: Catwalk, Photography, Television, Performance, and Theater. Jazz dancer, Cumbia, Salsa, Punta, Zamba
- Singing: Mundo Maya Singing School, Maestro Rogelio Maya in Los Angeles California. De Bell Canto María Callas, Maestro Mario Melgar, Guatemala School of Performing Arts of Angelica Rosa
- Female Revelation in the Grupero and Duranguense Genre in Latin America. Awarded by the National Circle of Journalists of Mexico (CINPE) and delivered to the City of Cocoyoc Morelos on September 24, 2009.
- Palmas de Oro Award 2009 Special Edition, Culiacan, Sinaloa
- Mexico-Guatemala Youth Art Ambassador, for The Outstanding Presentations in Mexican Scenarios as an Interpreter of Duaranguense Music and Popular Grupera, being considered one of the new International Stars in this genre at the International Level, awarded by the CINPE in Culiacan, Sinaloa.
- Golden Sun Award for Professional Excellence 2009 (39 edition Mexico)
- For her outstanding international musical career, being considered the most outstanding Guatemalan singer in Central America, the United States and Mexico in the Grupero – Band Genre of the year 2009.
- Awarded by the National Circle of Journalists of Mexico (CINPE) and delivered in Mexico City on December 14, 2009 at the Los Alcatraces Entertainment Center.
- Finalist of the Artist Award the Year 2009 (Our Star Awards)
- Prize awarded by Our Journal in Guatemala through public voting.
- 2010 Frontera Musical Award
- As Musical Ambassador of Guatemala
- National Women’s Award CANADEM (International Chamber of Women AC 4th Edition) 2010
- For her outstanding career in the Musical Field of the Grupero Genre Considered The Best Grupera Singer in Latin America, December 15, 2010
- Winner of the BANDAMAX Video Channel in the Program
- With Alma Grupera 2010
- With the Video Damn Love
- National Women’s Award CANADEM (International Chamber of Women AC 5th Edition) 2011
- For his outstanding Artistic Career
- Grupera Artist of the Year Award 2011
- Awarded by Gold Models Awards 2011, delivered at Event Center in December.
- 2011 Frontera Musical Award.
- Video of the Year (Damn Love).
- Prize awarded in Atescatempa Jutiapa, November 2011.
- Grupera Artist of the Year Award 2012.
- Delivered by MEXIEVENTOS: COM in New York at the Cordon Blue Hall. New York in May 2012.
- Female Artist of the Year Award and Best Artist abroad 2012.
- Delivered by the Municipality of Fraijanes on December 31, 2012.