In this article you will see what requirements and considerations to consider when buying dehydrated fruit.We have already talked in another article about what are the benefits of dehydrated fruit, to know them you can click on the image below.
Many people are curious about how the fruit can stay in this state so different from its original appearance.
How to dehydrate fruit?
There are several methods to carry it out, but we briefly explain one of the simplest:
- Wash and clean fruits thoroughly.
- Place the pieces on a tray leaving a separation between them so that they do not touch each other.
- Introduce in the oven at a temperature of 50º and leave them for about 3 hours.
- We will have to check the appearance of the fruits and when we see that they are dry we can extract them from the oven.
- We let the fruits, already dried, cool for a few minutes and we will have our dehydrated fruits.
To know more in detail the processes of dehydration of the fruit enter this link .
Considerations to consider when buying dehydrated fruit
The flavor and properties of dehydrated fruit will, of course, depend on the natural (original) fruits we have used. Therefore, it is very important that the product is of quality and that it has followed the dehydration process optimally.
The key is to have a quality product that has followed the dehydration process optimally
Dehydrated fruit should also have much of the flavor of the original fruits. The consumer and user organization (OCU) states that only 5% of the fruits we consume have the flavor they should. In ComeFruta we have managed to recover the taste of fruits and therefore also of dehydrated fruits: