We help you complete Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot 100% in this comprehensive guide thanks to a detailed story walkthrough, tips and tricks, and more.
The new installment of the Dragon Ball video game saga is now available on PS4, Xbox One and PC . Hand in hand with CyberConnect2 and Bandai Namco Entertainment, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is an action and RPG title that invites us to plunge back into the Dragon Ball Z universe and embody the Warriors Z (such as Goku, Gohan, Piccolo and more) in order to face all those dangers that threaten the Earth. As part of this complete guide we will accompany you on a detailed tour of all the main missions in history, we will explain all the secondary activities that can be carried out in the game, we will offer you a series of tricks and tips to be invincible and much more.
General tips and tricks
In this section we will detail a series of tips to start in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot . Due to the fact that it is a complete RPG with infinite options and a fairly long duration if we are player completists, this series of tricks will do you good as long as you know where to start, what to follow and, ultimately, discover some details of the game. game you might have overlooked.
- Tips and tricks to get started
- Orbs Z: where to find them and what they are for
- Dragon Balls: where to find them and what wishes they grant
- How to run a Finisher and defeat enemies instantly
- How to make more money easily (Zeni)
- How to earn more EXP and level up fast
- How to get the “frozen rabbit meat” for Chi-Chi
- How to get a vehicle and improve it
- How to do a Super Auction
Walkthrough through history
In this section you will find all the chapters of the main story of the game, which you can follow as long as you do not miss any detail in the course of the missions that make us relive once again the plot of Dragon Ball Z. In addition, we provide you with a series of tips to end any enemy that comes across us in the various battles that we fight.
Part 1: Stop the Saiyan invasion
We started our adventure with Goku living peacefully with his little son, Son Gohan, and his wife Chi-Chi. However, things will get complicated with the arrival of Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa, three Saiyan that will completely change the life of Goku and his friends.
- Episode 1: Attack of the Sayians
- Episode 2: The best team on earth to the rescue
- Episode 3: Son Gohan Intensive Survival Course
- Episode 4: Green and cruel teaching machine
- Episode 5: Fight a dangerous duo
- Episode 6: Son Goku vs. Vegeta
- Episode 7: Power struggle against the prince of the Saiyans
Part 2: The Evil Emperor Frieza
A trip to the Namek Planet will make Gohan, Krillin and Bulma find out that things there are much more complicated than they thought. They will meet the fearsome Frieza and his multiple minions and with the help of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and more, they will have to face them in order to avoid massive destruction.
- Episode 8: Maintaining Hope on Planet Namek
- Episode 9: Frieza’s fearsome minions
- Episode 10: Battle for the Dragon Balls
- Episode 11: The Ace in Frieza’s Sleeve: The Ginyu Force
- Episode 12: The Heroic Arrival of Son Goku
- Episode 13: Porunga appears
- Episode 14: Frieza’s Final Form
- Episode 15: Son Goku, the Legendary Super Saiyan
Part 3: Android Terror Arrives
It won’t be long before the Z Warriors have to face a new danger. With the arrival of a mysterious warrior of the future named Trunks , who will warn them of the dangers that are approaching, our protagonists will meet various Androids and will have to prepare to finish off the powerful Cell .
- Episode 16: The Mysterious Savior of the Future
- Episode 17: Waiting for the Androids
- Episode 18: Attack of the Androids
- Episode 19: Aggravated Android Terror
- Episode 20: Heartless Bioandroid of the Future
- Episode 21: Disturbing Evolution of Cell
- Episode 22: Training to beat the Super Saiyan
- Episode 23: Achieving Perfection
- Episode 24: The Cell Games Begin!
- Episode 25: It’s Gohan and the Kamehameha Father-Son!
Part 4: The Return of Monster Bu
The World Tournament is coming up and Gohan has grown enough to know what he wants to do with his future. Still, the plans must be peaceful once again stand by , because even greater danger to anything they have faced (the Freak Bu ) approaches.
- Episode 26: From Super Saiyan to Superhero
- Episode 27: The machinations of the evil magician Babidi
- Episode 28: The Monster’s Imminent Return
- Episode 29: The fearsome Demon of Destruction: Monster Bu
- Episode 30: Countdown to disaster
- Episode 31: Son Gohan’s Triumphant Return
- Episode 32: Rivals united against Monster Bu
- Episode 33: Extra Large Energy Bomb
Community Boards and Soul Emblems
Goku will need the help of many friends and family in order to stop all the threats that will come throughout the history of Dragon Ball Z. For this reason, in Kakarot we find a system of Community Planks on which to place the Emblems of the Soul of these characters. Here we explain its operation so that no detail escapes you.
- Community walls: types and what is each one for?
- Bonuses of each Wall
- Emblems of the Soul: how to get them all
- Gifts: how they are obtained and how we can deliver them
All controllable characters: abilities, special attacks and more
Goku is not the only character that we can control in Kakarot. There are up to 7 fighters we will take, but only 5 of them can be controlled both in battle and to explore the world, since Gotenks and Vegeto are controlled only in certain battles. Therefore, it is necessary to dominate all of us who can manage beyond the limits of the main story in order to always win. As you know, each one has its own special abilities and attacks , which we detail below:
- Son Goku
- Son Gohan (child, adolescent and adult)
- Trunks (of the future)
The wide world that Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot presents is not only focused on fighting and exploring, but being an RPG there are a large number of secondary activities that we can perform in order to get improvements for our skills and others. Fishing and cooking are two examples of this, which we detail below as long as you can master them:
- How to fish, types of rewards and more
- How to cook: dishes, bonuses and more
Endgame of the game
Once we finish Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, there will be even more things to do before we finish the adventure of Goku and his friends. We can perform pending side quests , return to face powerful enemies of history that we have already defeated or use the time machine to find those hidden bosses that keeps the title of Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2. We explain what you can do in the game’s endgame below:
- What to do in the game endgame
- How to use the time machine and where to find it
- How to perform side quests after completing the game
- Secret bosses: where to find them and how to deal with them
- How to level up fast in the Endgame
- Achievements and Trophies: complete list