Marriage is one of the most important choices in a woman’s life, so if you’ve been thinking about marrying your partner for many years or a few months, there are some important issues to be resolved.With that in mind, we decided to help you and set aside 100 questions that you should ask your partner before thinking about answering YES!
It is noteworthy that there is no right answer or wrong answer, but one that will make you happier and compatible with what you also believe to be the best answer.
You should not use this guide as an interview, but rather play the questions naturally in conversations, that way you will have more spontaneous answers and will be able to evaluate better.
In addition, you can also create other questions, covering all subjects that are most important to you.
- Read also: 8 signs that you have found the love of your life
Think of the questions that will make your heart and mind more secure in order to consider the union assertively and without expecting future surprises.
10 Questions about children
- How many children do you want to have?
- What are the values that you want to pass on to your children?
- How do you want to discipline your children?
- What would you do if your child was homosexual?
- What would you do if your child did not want to study at college?
Photo: © Depositphotos
- What do you think of grandparents taking care of their children so that you have free time?
- What kind of school would you put your children in?
- Would you adopt a child?
- Do you want a parent to look after your child or drop you off at a daycare center?
- Do you want to make joint decisions for your children?
10 Questions about differences / difficulties
- Would you do couples therapy?
- If I and your family fought which side would you be on?
- Would you consider divorcing?
- How would you cope if you were not sexually satisfied?
- How do you think is the best way to communicate at a wedding?
- What would you do if you didn’t love or be in love with your wife anymore?
- Do you think your life will change after marriage?
- How do you think it is the best way to keep love alive?
- What would you do if you lost confidence in your wife?
- What would you not be able to forgive in your wife?
10 Questions about ethical values
- What do you think about cheating?
- Do you think that marriage is sacred?
- What is the most important job or family?
- What is the wife’s role for you?
- What is the husband’s role for you?
- Would you take advice from your family or your wife if they disagree?
- How do you think household chores should be divided?
- What do you think is the best part of the wedding?
- What do you think is the worst part of the wedding?
- What would you do to change something in your marriage?
10 Finance Questions
- How do you feel about debt?
- Would you have a joint account with your wife or separate accounts?
- How do you feel about saving money?
- How do you make your budget?
- Do you think it is important to have a retirement?
Photo: © Can Stock Phot
- What do you do when you want two things, but you can only afford one?
- What would you do if someone in your family borrowed money from you?
- Would you have a second job if you needed more money to pay the bills?
- What kind of house and car do you want to have?
- What are your consumption habits?
10 Questions About Fun
- Do you like going out for a night out?
- How do you like to spend time alone?
- How do you spend your time with your friends?
- How is a perfect weekend for you? (5 ideas of romantic programs to do together)
- Do you like to travel?
Photo: © Can Stock Photo
- How do you feel about a couple spending time alone?
- How do you like to spend special holidays like Christmas and New Year?
- What do you most enjoy watching on TV?
- Do you prefer to stay at home or go out on the street?
- How do you feel in very crowded places?
10 Questions about health and sex
- Do you use any drugs?
- Do you have problems with alcohol and smoking?
- How do you take care of your health?
- Do you have / would you eat healthy?
- Do you have / would have regular exercise?
Photo: © Can Stock Photo
- Does your family have any genetic health problems?
- If one of your parents got sick how would you resolve it?
- What do you think about treatment for mental illness?
- How often would you like to have sex?
- Do you mind using a condom? Or do you prefer another contraceptive method?
10 Questions about work and study
- Would you move to another city because of work?
- What are your professional goals?
- How do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Do you want to start / return to study?
Photo: © Depositphotos
- Are you happy at your job?
- How many hours a day do you work?
- Do you have a dream job?
- Do you consider yourself a workaholic?
- Are you satisfied with your salary?
10 Wedding Party Questions
- How do you want your wedding party?
- How important is the wedding anniversary to you?
- What do you think of the wedding ring?
- How much would you like to spend on your wedding party?
- Where would you like to spend your honeymoon?
- Who would you invite to the wedding party?
- Do you have any idea how the bride imagines?
- Would you like a theme party?
- Who are your godparents and godmothers?
- How much would you like to spend on your honeymoon trip?
10 Questions about appearance
- Do you have preferences for how women look?
- What would you do if your wife gained weight?
- What would you do if your wife went bald?
- How important is your appearance?
- How much time do you spend getting ready?
- What would you do if your wife had to remove a breast?
- What would you do if you were attracted to other people?
- Do you worry about getting old?
- What hygiene habits can women not fail to have?
- What do you not support in a woman?
10 Lifestyle Questions
- Are you a person with morning or evening habits?
- Are you a caring person?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- How many hours do you sleep per night?
- What are your biggest defects?
- What are your greatest qualities?
- What is your idea of relaxation?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What gives you a lot of joy?