The Business Administration in one of the major careers in most universities in the world, with its variables and modalities.
What is the Business Administration
And this is a logical consequence of the development of the business park of the nations. His new theories, techniques and mentions spread throughout the globe, exchanging knowledge and techniques as a result of experiences and research in the field.
Despite being very common, it is not of less importance or quality, on the contrary, every day it is being refined more and its professionals are in high demand. That is why we invite you to learn about important details of this thriving career, which has a wide range of possibilities in the business sector.
The conception of administration may refer to the organization, movement and usefulness of a public or private institution.
But when it comes to business administration, we place a social and economic science of a technical nature, which has as main objective to obtain the maximum possible benefit for a company or institution, according to the area of exploitation or purposes pursued by each of them; through the planning, organization, direction and control of its resources (human, economic, technological, etc.).
It is a group of precepts, rules and practices that seek to optimize the use of resources so that the company achieves its objectives.
History of Business Administration
In his journey through the world, man has always had an innate tendency to establish links of coexistence with his peers, and to seek to solve the needs of food, housing, clothing, security, etc .; He has practiced different forms of group organization, where each member fulfilled specific roles according to their abilities.
Hence, the administration is very old, and is related to the man from which he used the reasoning; since he looked for ways to demarcate tasks, have a leader, take measures, plan and carry out actions aimed at obtaining some social or individual goal.
This natural organization has been evolving, it reaches the level of commerce where it realizes the need to distribute tasks and resources, which a long time later is recognized as Administration, focused and applied in different ways in each society, according to the needs and the context of the moment.
Over time, complementary elements such as management, skills, processes, strategies to reduce time and resources and obtain the greatest benefit from them in order to achieve the objectives are added.
In ancient history there were already ways to perform procedures in a methodological way to achieve what they were looking for. The philosophers Aristotle and Confucius contributed the order to develop the processes, for that reason they were the pioneers of the administration of that time.
A long time later the merchants of Venice gave what to talk about the way of marketing, reaching other places and achieving more profits and products. At the same time, there were promoters of accounting in Italy that disclosed the necessary control and accounting systems under certain techniques such as the registration in general and daily books or double entry.
When they reached the modern age, craft workshops had been eliminated, replacing them with factories. It was then that Adam Smith, pioneer of the economy who laid the foundations of thought for the industrial revolution. Smith argued that job fragmentation was elementary for specialization and increased production; In addition to being necessary to obtain more capital and land.
In contrast, years later Charles Babagge, a mathematical scientist, objected to the division of labor with an analysis of costs, payment of workers and their performance; given that time, skills and instruments were required to help in the processes, such as the division by departments.
Then the difficulties arising from the industrial activity led to inquire about its causes and that motivated the birth of the Administration as a science, because earlier in the organizations it was determined its application and scientific verification, sporadically.
Later it was recognized as science, art and profession, thanks to the figure of the American mechanical engineer Henry Robinson Towne (1888) who made great contributions to the scientific administration.
Business Administration Features
The administration is based on the following characteristics, according to Reyes, P. and Hugo, R and Aguilar:
- Universality: The administration is presented in all types of organization, both official and private, including: companies, churches, State, family, army, etc.
- Specificity: It has particular characteristics that make it unique compared to other sciences with which it is helped, even complemented.
- Temporary unit: At any given time in the company all or some phase of administrative process is being developed.
- Hierarchical unit: There is respect for the levels of authority established within the organization.
- Instrumental value: The administration is considered as an instrument to reach a goal, that is to say its use in primarily practical. It adapts to the particular requirements of each organization.
- Extent of Exercise: The administration is carried out at all hierarchical levels of an organization.
According to Reyes P, Agustín  and Rodríguez V, Joaquín  the importance of the administration is based on the following points:
- Wherever the organization exists or is based, the administration will be present.
- The success of a company or social institution depends on good administration.
- Scientific administration is essential for large companies.
- The best coordination of its resources, including the human that influences the improvement of its administration, is the most recommended way to compete between medium and small companies.
- Productivity will be increased and your competitiveness will improve if companies or organizations improve the quality of their administration.
Principles of business administration
The Salvat Encyclopedia  tells us that from the point of view of administration, the principles are defined as “… norms or laws capable of solving the problems of a social organism.”
In this sense we can say that the administration principles are primary guidelines that serve as a guide to solve the difficulties within the organization.
Frederick W. Taylor published in 1911, his summit work “The principles of Sicentific Management.”, Where four basic principles of scientific administration are established:
- Planning Principle Through this, the worker is prevented from improvising his work.
- Preparation Principle Through this principle it is pursued that the worker reaches a preparation to develop his work better, and therefore, improve his productivity.
- Principle of Control The worker is inspected to properly carry out his work.
- Principle of Execution. The responsibility is divided into work tasks.
Taylor began to establish its principles according to the research done at that time, thinking about achieving the highest productivity according to the variables of times and movements.
After Taylor, Henry Fayol in France, in 1916, published his book entitled “Administration Industrielle et Genérale”, which contains another version of the principles of administration:
- Division of labour. It refers to the way to specialize the functions of the members of the organization.
- Authority and responsibility. These two aspects of the Fayol administration consider them closely related, establishing that they are complementary and reciprocal; and that you can’t give one without the other. All personnel must adhere to the established rules.
- Control unit. Each employee must comply with orders from only one boss.
- Steering unit. The objectives, plans and programs of the organization must be governed by a single head.
- Subordination of individual interest to the general interest. The interests of the organization must be above the individual interests; that is, they must be met with satisfaction before personal interests.
- Remuneration of staff. Employees must receive a fair remuneration according to the work carried out within the organization.
- The authority should be arranged in a concentrated or dispersed manner in the company or organization, according to the particular circumstances that establish the best results.
- Authority line All the personnel of an organization are subordinated to a chain of command that begins with the highest ranking to the lowest.
- This principle is summarized as follows: “everything in its place and a place for everything”.
- The administrative and managerial personnel must have loyalty and devotion to the personnel that works within the organization, through justice and courtesy in the treatment.
- Stability at work. The constant turnover of staff is a sign of mismanagement, therefore, it should be avoided.
- This principle encourages us to innovate in a plan, and in turn, indicates the duty to promote creativity within the company’s workers.
- Team spirit. This aspect demonstrates the importance of forming teams to optimize the work environment, which support the increase in productivity and generate greater cooperation of employees.
These principles work today as a guide for organizations.
The Administrative Process
On this procedure of the companies Agustín Reyes Ponce considers that it is «The set of successive phases or stages through which the administration is carried out, which interrelate and form an integral process.»
The administrative process in its purest concept is “administration in action.” There are several functions or stages necessary to know within the administration in order to apply them to any structure; This set of stages is known as the administrative process.
The division of elements is applied for analytical and methodological purposes, since the stages are interconnected and presented as an integral process.
It follows that from the administrative point of view, a process is the group of phases or fundamental steps for the elaboration of any administrative task.
Lyndall Urwick  establishes a fundamental separation in the administrative process, citing them as mechanical phase and dynamic phase.
- Mechanical phase This is the theoretical part of the administration, that is, the structural segment of it that has a projection into the future.
- Dynamic phase It places us in the operational segment of the administration; It has the mission of checking that the activities are carried out and supervising how they have been carried out within the organization.
The next step is to determine, within each phase, the factors or sectors that correspond to each of them.
Henri Fayol  argues that the elements of the administration constitute the primary stages or steps by which the administrative process is carried out.
Business Administration Functions
There are five functions of the Administration, which stand out as a correct procedure that seeks to increase the efficiency of the company through the distribution of the departments of the company and their interactions.
Hence the importance of the infrastructure and its operation. With a top-down approach, that is, from the management component to the executing component, that is to the different departments. The company and the administrative process are divided under the centralization of a head chief.
Administrators have a duty to plan their actions for future situations, develop strategic goals and ensure the scope of the objectives. Therefore, they should assess future eventualities that affect the organization, and represent the future landscape, whether operational or strategic of the company.
In this sense, the administration visualizes the future and traces the tasks to be followed, the activities are planned based on the future conditions, the strategic objectives are defined and their achievement is guaranteed.
A successful action plan must be successful and based on unity, continuity and also have some elasticity. Among its tasks is to provide administrators with tools for monitoring and evaluating results, while determining feasible areas for improvement.
Planning is important, since its objectives summarize the course to follow and the goals to be achieved in addition, summarizes the economic and general growth of the company.
The best way to approach and schematize the planning is as follows: notoriously specify a problem, analyze past experiences to prevent the future, establish different forms of action, choose the best and most feasible application, allocate resources, get ready for possible adverse scenarios.
Managers are called to provide the workforce in an efficient way and organization so that, in this way, they can order the activities of the company. Similarly, managers must prepare and hire the right people for the job, guaranteeing a properly qualified and trained workforce.
The organizational, material and social environment of the company rests with the administration; it has the duty to provide the useful elements for the convenient business operation, mobilizing material and human resources that bring the plan into action.
Distribute the workforce efficiently so that the actions of all instances of the company are aligned. It is one of the best ways to activate this administrative function.
In order to increase performance, people prepared for the job must be hired and their instruction expanded through specialized courses and studies, so that they guarantee an efficient and qualified workforce.
Supervising their subordinates in their daily work, and encouraging them to achieve the proposed goals of the company, is an indispensable task of the administrators. Likewise, it is the function of the managers to inform the employees of the organization’s objectives and policies. The employee supervisor must be identified with company policies, and management must treat its subordinates under certain parameters of respect, stimulation and leadership.
One way to apply direction is to monitor workers in their daily work and inspire them to achieve departmental goals. Instructions should be established according to the requirements of each worker and each department, so that the work is effectively carried out.
To the new employees to give an induction where a formal orientation is offered, providing indications and presenting in a general way what they need to carry out the position.
Administrators must arrange the processes and activities carried out by the company, that is, all the actions of each organizational unit must be complemented and enriched by the work of others, which must be done in a reciprocal manner.
The administration must unite and harmonize all efforts and activities, so that they go oriented towards the achievement of the general objectives of the organization, and materialize in its profitability and efficiency.
One way to apply this function is to ensure that each and every one of the actions of the different departments complement and enrich the work of others; getting in this way to relate the particular work in search of general achievements for the benefit and benefit of the organization.
All the activities of the company must be in line with the general policies and objectives, this must be controlled and supervised by the managers. Detecting deviations in plans and objectives must also be an obligation of the administrators, which must be reported to the board to coordinate and apply the relevant corrective measures.
The board of directors of the company must examine and verify that everything is carried out in accordance with the established approaches and rules, and in accordance with the orders and standards issued.
For the business world of the moment The theory of the five functions of the administration of Henri Fayol is a very normative and functional vision in the theoretical administration that does not fully reflect the administrative complexities that managers face in their daily work today; especially informal relationships between managers and subordinates.
Business Administrator Profile
The graduate in Business Administration is a professional:
- Who knows perfectly that companies are immersed in a globalized and highly competitive world. This professional is called to know, interpret, organize, direct and integrate the various variables that make up the business environment at regional, national and international levels.
- With negotiation skills, which becomes the rapid formation of consensus and the convenient distribution of dissent.
- Creative, resourceful and resourceful, capable of analysis and synthesis, which facilitates the correct formulation of an idea or a creative solution to thriving, recurring scenarios in the business universe.
- With skills to be an entrepreneur endowed with entrepreneurship and perseverance to achieve the objectives.
- He assumes two-dimensional decisions: business and personal, given the nature of his profession.
- With ethical and moral values and principles. With intellectual independence they empower him to be a constructive critic, and express the necessary questions.
- Ability to communicate in an open, correct, relevant, appropriate and universal language.
- Renovated in the latest technologies in the areas of computer science and communications.
- Concerned about the social, cultural, technical and economic context. Enabled to arrange the interests of the company with the environment, with a transnational projection of society and the economy, with a rational period of response to the different changes of an international economy.
- With full knowledge that the closest objective of the Administration is the relations between people, groups and organizations; he is respectful of ideas, assertive and loyal; With ability for dialogue, competent to assume leadership, achieve goals set with a team.
The American researcher Katz (pp. 6-18) argued that the administrator should have three types of essential skills to perform the administrative process effectively:
- Technical skill. It consists of using the knowledge, techniques, equipment and methods necessary for the execution of their specific tasks, through their education, instruction and experience.
- Human ability. It refers to the ability and good sense to work with people, understand their attitudes and motivations and use effective leadership.
- Conceptual skill. It deals with the ability to understand the complexities of the global organization and the adequacy of the person’s behavior within an organization.
This ability makes it easier for the person to behave in accordance with the objectives of the organization as a whole, and not with those with the objectives and needs of their immediate team.
Dr. Robbins and De Cenzo (p.13) adds to these essential skills Katz , a fourth:
Political ability . It is about the administrator must have sufficient reasoning to improve his personal position, establish a power base and relate to the most convenient contacts. Managers who possess good political skills generally get better resources than those who do not. In addition, they achieve higher evaluations and obtain more promotions.
Likewise, these same authors point out six behaviors that argue why a manager’s effectiveness is called specific skills :
- Control the environment of the organization and its resources. Ability to start actions and carry out the necessary changes in the environment, in a timely manner. It includes supporting decisions regarding resources, with full knowledge, up-to-date and accurate of the organization’s purposes.
- Organize and coordinate. It consists of arranging the elements around the tasks and, starting from there, establishing and coordinating the dependencies between the tasks, when necessary.
- Managing information. Application of communication and information channels to detect problems, understand changes in the environment and make the best decisions.
- Promote growth and development. Through lifelong learning the administrator drives his personal growth and development, like those of his staff.
- Motivate employees and handle conflicts. By means of positive reinforcement, they provoke in their people desires to carry out their work, and resolving or separating conflicts prevent possible problems that impede motivation .
- Solve strategic problems. They take responsibility for their decisions and ensure that subordinates properly employ their decision-making skills.
The organization The American Management Association (p.2) has considered 4 key skills / competencies that an administrator must possess:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Effective communication
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Creativity and innovation.
The lawyer and philosopher Drucker (2004, p.3) , said that efficient administrators follow eight simple rules:
- Ask what to do?
- They ask Is this the right thing for the company?
- Design an action plan
- They take responsibility for their provisions
- The responsibility for informing and communicating is attributed
- They focus on opportunities
- Hold fruitful meetings
- They do not express “I”, they think and say “we”.
Business Administration Degree
It is a career in the area of Economic Sciences in which skills are acquired to coordinate the integral functioning of an organization. Knowledge of economics, human resources management and mathematics is achieved.
Currently, many universities offer the degree.
Respond to the real needs of today’s business world, inquiring and anticipating where the organization should move and with what instruments to compete in the market.
The administrator is the organizer and director of the efforts aimed at achieving the objective of the company. In his occupation, he will have to attribute predicted risks, face contingencies that emerge, and have solutions at hand, adjusted to overcome the difficulties that arise.
Likewise, you should get an optimal benefit from your resources to optimize the quality, competitiveness and effectiveness of the organization.
The manager guides the company according to the information that it manages internally and externally to the organization, which analyzes and based on them determines a line of action, and forecasts future situations, in order to develop and promote it in the market.
This professional requires information external to the company, mostly of an economic, social, legal, technological and political nature, to perform an analysis and interpretation of the company’s situation in the context in which it operates.
Likewise, it also requires more specific elements of interest such as information from competitors, customers, lobbyists, their suppliers, etc.
The internal information of the company is obtained through documents that notify general and specific data of the administration, production, and financing areas of the company, which makes it easier to apply decisions based on actual and updated facts of the company.
Specific tasks or activities performed in the profession.
- Internal and external evaluation of the company
- Project the evolution of the company and its relationship with the context.
- Trace the company’s strategy to adapt it to changes in the environment.
- Create feasible projects. Conforms and manages investment projects, from their initial idea, to the management of their real application.
- Plan management, strategies and policies within companies.
- Lead, convince, guide, stimulate, trade and work as a team to achieve the objectives of the company. You should establish the best relationships with your subordinates to get the best of them in order to guide them to meet those goals.
- It deciphers economic and administrative results of the company and discusses them.
- Take business initiatives and risks with full knowledge.
- Analyze the organizational structure and its decision, planning, information and control processes.
- It uses scientific and technological methods and tools to improve the human, material, technological, economic and financial resources of companies.
- Add more technology to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Get to know the type of product you offer, destination market, sales range and real possibilities to supply your captive customers. In parallel, it controls the areas of administration, production, and financing.
These tasks can be done as a manager of a company, or establishing your own business or exercising the free exercise of the profession.
Approximate duration of the years of study: 4 to 5 years according to the study regime of the institution that teaches it.
Business Administration, labor field
Once graduated these professionals can be employed in the following organizations:
- Public and private companies
- Researcher, executive or advisor of all types of companies or organizations that are associated with economic activities.
- Research and teaching in higher education institutions.
- Start your own business
- Free exercise of the profession
Business Administration, Pensum
- Language and Communication
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Introduction to administration
- Mathematics I
- Informatic introduction
- Intermediate Accounting
- Organization Theory
- Mathematics II
- Economic Theory I
- Ethics Issues (Critical axis)
- Cost Accounting I
- Administrative systems
- Mathematics III
- Economic Theory II
- Investigation methodology
- Information systems
- General Statistics
- Cost Accounting II
- Management Computing
- Administrative Research
- Applied Statistics
- Market research
- Analysis of Financial Statements I
- Public administration
- Commercial Law
- Finance and Public Budget
- Organizational behavior
- Analysis of Financial Statements II
- Environment and Sustainable Development in (Country)
- Financial administration
- Labor Law
- Business budget
- Human resources management
- Development Issue (Country)
- Planning and production control
- Tax Systems
- Management control
- Project Administration
Management of tourism Enterprises
This graduate is a professional who plans, organizes, directs, and promotes tourism, hotel, transportation, social and recreational tourism organizations. You are familiar with the hotel park, the media and travel agencies, in order to obtain excellence in services.
Its technological and integral training empowers it to plan, implement, project development policies and national and international tourism plans. He knows the importance of conserving the environment and the historical and cultural heritage of the nation.
Its preparation includes the hotel area, the planning and application of policies, and the future projection of the tourism potential of a geographical region, to reach its maximum benefit without prejudice to the environment and safeguarding its own cultural characteristics and values
Government agencies, tourist accommodation venues, travel agencies, event organization companies, camps, airlines, recreation company.
Administration of tourism and hotel companies
Globally, tourism is considered to be the sector with the greatest activity and growth, so this career forms as a professional capable of applying management and human factors to lead productive and competitive tourism companies that assume the challenges and currents of tourism in The globalized world.
It seeks to train a competent business leader, trained to propose proposals for change and improvement in the tourism and hotel industry of a region or country.
- Management and managerial roles in companies and tourist institutions, public and private, such as hotels, travel agencies, camps, recreation centers, restaurants, airlines, tourist transport, convention and events center, offices and tourism secretariats, among others.
- Advisor or consultant in the area of tourism and hospitality, in institutions or companies, public or private.
- Entrepreneur in the tourism and hotel sector.
Entertainment Business Management
This graduate is a person with a solvent professional, intellectual, social and humanistic training, who is required to exercise his leadership for the transformation of society.
He is a professional entrepreneur and generator of cultural transformations that, due to his integrity, leadership skills, managerial skills, sense of innovation, theoretical mastery and skills in the management of cutting-edge technologies; It generates innovative content, products and services for the entertainment industry, as well as for public organizations, private and social organizations, for the benefit of society in general.
The graduate of this career will have acquired skills, abilities and competencies, which facilitate him to assemble business projects, coupling theoretical, methodological, technical and humanistic elements for entertainment companies.
Among its powers can be mentioned:
- Know and use the novel technologies and methodological instruments of marketing, to study the currents associated with entertainment.
- Applies and evaluates scientific and practical knowledge in a novel way in the world of entertainment with applications to professional life.
- It will generate, direct and commercialize music, publications and editions.
- Guide and represent athletes and artists.
- It will carry out massive, scenic and musical events.
Administration of agro-industrial companies
The graduate in this specialty is a qualified professional to work in one of the sectors with the greatest projection of productive development. He develops his professional profile in areas of agricultural, livestock production and innovation of agricultural products with a vision of business management.
The agribusiness field requires incorporating professionals with leadership capacity at the different levels of the integration processes contemplated by the agribusiness chains.
Agricultural Business Administration
It is a course prepared to train professionals who produce and operate agricultural companies efficiently, profitably, competitively and sustainably, applying technological and administrative techniques and instruments.
The Bachelor graduated in this discipline is trained to:
- Reveal and solve difficulties associated with the organization and management of agricultural companies.
- Trace, apply, organize and evaluate programs, purposes and environmental projects, using the basic principles of conservation for the rational and beneficial handling of renewable and non-renewable natural resources.
- Produce study and diagnosis of economic planning of agricultural companies, from the real context where they operate.
- Link the internal dynamics of companies with the economic-social structure promoted by the State.
- To propose, evaluate and apply relevant economic tools for the administration of different forms of business organization in the agricultural field.
- Produce and administer methodological instruments that make it possible to face the various difficulties that arise in the administration of the agricultural enterprise, offering them study tools to be considered in the decision-making process.
- Produce and manage companies, crops or farms. To generate corporate social awareness associated with an adequate orientation to the administration of agricultural companies and corresponding to the human, social, political, economic, and cultural development of a country.
Its services can be performed at: National Center for Agricultural Research, Agricultural Investment Fund, mayors, governorates, ministries, Agricultural Development Bank, university education centers, fruit and vegetable concentrate industries, chemical products manufacturing, producer organizations agricultural, private planning and application companies of agricultural or agroindustrial projects, and rural input companies.
Business Administration, universities
Between the universities that give like race Administration of companies the following can be named:
Peru Norbert Wiener Private University
The Business Administration and Management program of this University prepares qualified professionals to develop external and internal consultancies, for which it offers a high quality of teaching and a specialized teaching team to adapt to the requirements.
It lasts 10 semesters and takes place at the University Campus of Lima.
Scientific University of the South
The student graduated in Business Administration, in this house of higher studies, is prepared to lead interdisciplinary groups. It may work in companies or public or private institutions.
The race uses face-to-face mode in 10 semesters, it takes place at the Villa Campus, Lima.
University of Piura
This university institution offers a 5-year extension program, in which the graduate obtains the inherent skills for the management of a company, with exclusive skills in business policy, finance, marketing, and general administration.
San Agustin National University
It is an institution of higher education devoted to the integral preparation of professionals and academics. The Business Administration career has an extension of 5 years. Grants the bachelor’s degree in Administrative Sciences, and the Bachelor of Administration degree.
Antonio Ruiz de Montoya University
This University is a legacy of a prestigious educational tradition of more than four centuries. The administrator graduated from this house of studies will draw up and govern management models that benefit the efficiency, income and competitive perspective of the companies.
- National University of Colombia (Bogotá, Manizales and Palmira)
- Pedagogical and Technological University of Colombia (UPTC), Tunja and Chiquinquirá (Boyacá)
- University of Cauca
- South Colombian University
- Militar University of New Granada
- Rafael Urdaneta University
- University of the Andes
- Andres Bello Catholic University
- National Experimental University of Guyana
- National Open University
- University of Bridgeport
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in International Business
- State University of New York At Plattsburgh,
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in International Business
- Stratford University
Branches of business administration
Human Resources Administration . Undoubtedly, the most valuable thing in an organization is the people who make it up. That means that the management or directive must maintain and foster the best relations between the workers, be aware of their health, their abilities, skills, prepare them, and promote teamwork.
Production Management. Associated with companies that generate goods and services. It focuses on the study of the operations carried out within the company to optimize, organize, inspect or plan them. The idea is that by improving the way of operating and production procedures, time, raw material, costs will be saved; which translates into more profits for the organization.
Strategic management. It has the perspectives of the long-term objectives, the efforts to achieve them and the resources necessary to achieve it.
The strategy of a company is essential. Starting from it, all the work that is going to be done to achieve its objective is planned. It is reserved for the highest positions of the company, which define what will be done for the next 2 or 3 years, to ensure success.
Marketing. It focuses on the needs and ambitions of people, the idea is to influence those desires making products become attractive to customers, that are affordable and have availability.
This branch has a social component, to know the ideal way to sell by investigating consumer behavior.
Finance. It is the specialty of the administration that is responsible for the economic engines of the organization: Money, financing, investments, control costs, monitor expenses, make projections. It is extremely important, because the goal of any organization is to earn money.
Information technology. These are the new technologies, systems, that contribute to planning, administering and applying the strategies, or inspecting that everything goes smoothly. It is also involved in the development of computer systems or resolutions for the company. It is intended that all software be taxed to the company. In this specialty, the relationship or exchange with the professionals of Software Engineering and Information Systems Engineering is of vital importance .
Senior Technician in Business Administration
Mention Accounting and Finance. The Business Administration Technician mention Accounting and Finance presents a preparation in the different fields of business administration, such as human resources, finance, marketing, accounting; which is able to take part in the procedures associated with the aforementioned areas, in public and private organizations, nationally and internationally.
It has theories and skills for the coordination and development of administrative processes within companies, using different management instruments, considering the objectives and goals of the areas in which it participates, from a systemic perspective.
Likewise, it participates as a support in procedures associated with the area of treasury, accounting and finance, such as compensation, remuneration, preparation and analysis of financial statement reports, assisting in decision making within the company in which it operates.
Mention Marketing and Sales. The fundamental function of this professional, apart from its specialty, is to process and prop up the actions of current management procedures, in accordance with the requirements of Private Companies, in a framework of social and economic commitment.
Apply sales and marketing plans for a defined market, taking into account the requirements and prospects of existing and potential customers of the company, according to the policies and strategies of the organization.
Manage, emphasizing the development, coordination and inspection, commercial, financial and personnel procedures of the organization, in coordination with the proposed goals and current legal regulations.
Implement labor links, using information skills, in Spanish and English, at the operational level, according to the contexts and requirements of the organization (sales, transactions with national and international distributors, arbitration in conflict situations, customer service, etc.) , in a framework of ethical commitment.
It also executes processes for obtaining, processing and producing information, with a view to making decisions within the company, according to existing computer systems.
In the labor field, this Superior Technician can work in companies related to the logistics area, international, national or foreign trade, or exercise the free exercise of the profession. It is complemented with the mention marketing and advertising .
Mention Human Resources. Business Administration mention Human Resources has preparation in the different fields of business administration, such as human resources, marketing, accounting finance, which is prepared to participate in processes associated with the aforementioned areas, in public and private companies, internally as out of the country
Likewise, it participates as a support in procedures that have to do with personnel management, such as the compensation and compensation procedure, training; in addition to the stages of selection and evaluation of personnel, using the procedures established according to the professional context.
Mention Logistics and Operations. This technician is a professional with training in various fields of business administration, including accounting, marketing, human resources, finance; It is able to take part in related processes in the aforementioned areas, in private and public companies, nationally and internationally.
He has knowledge and skills for linking and applying administrative processes in organizations, applying different management instruments, taking into account the objectives and goals of the areas in which he takes part from an integral vision.
Similarly, it takes part as support in procedures related to the area of logistics and operations, taking into account the activities of supply, distribution and transport, maintenance of warehouses, storage; using inspection and monitoring mechanisms, according to professional performance.
Business Administration Technician Mention Marketing
He is a senior technician prepared to co-certify and operate administrative procedures within the company, in its different areas of operation. It will work according to standard criteria of quality and improvement of resources, always seeking customer satisfaction.
Likewise, the mention in Marketing facilitates you to develop competencies to establish and manage commercial alternatives.
In the study pensum a high practical content dominates, oriented towards the execution of job skills.
Master in Business Administration Mention Marketing
The graduate in this Master’s degree has knowledge and management tools of a technical-conceptual nature and human interrelations, required for professional performance in a company or institution; particularly for the design and management of plans based on different Marketing Mix models, the study of consumer behavior, competitiveness and markets.
In the same way, this professional has the essential skills and abilities for the management of products, sales, services, brands, distribution channels and customer relations that favor loyalty.
It also has a solid preparation to design communication strategies that include the management of campaigns in traditional and digital media. To this are added firmness in the decisions and resolution of situations inherent to the administrator of today, with an inclination towards the practice of social commitment.
Master in Business Administration Mention Management
It aims to cultivate professionals in the field of Administrative Sciences, as executives with high suitability for the exercise of Management.
Provided with the capacity to investigate and face the search for solutions to the difficulties, both in the business environment, and those of their social environment that are inherent to them, thus favoring the generation of knowledge that exalts knowledge in this Field, to achieve Better society
In addition, they have skills for the efficient use of information management models and technologies in networked companies. Owners of a high sense of ethics and social commitment; Innovative, efficient, that respond to your own personal growth and the demands of a competitive and variable context.
Master in Business Administration Mention Finance
Oriented to respond to the demand for human resources with solid training for the study and financial decisions in business organizations, cultivating in the specialists of economic, social and engineering sciences, skills to develop with an ethical sense and social commitment, in the finance management; and to produce innovative knowledge and financial instruments that enable the company to develop successfully in a context distinguished by the globalization of the economy and the complexity of financial markets.
The complementary knowledge of this Master’s Degree can come, among other specialties, from commercial engineering , with which there must be a two-way relationship.
International Business Administration
This career has been developed by the advance of globalization, at a time when organizations began to demand professionals capable of offering solutions in national and international environments, captivated by the world of business, but competently analytical enough to take important decisions in welfare of the organizations.
Global competitiveness puts companies in a context where they must cross national borders to move to international transactions, which drives companies to transfer their economies to managers capable of guaranteeing the profitability sought in a context like the one you have at present.
The global environment in which the companies of the world are plunged, favors the generation of careers that guarantee the service of professionals capable of properly administering the businesses of the companies, always maintaining an international projection, is another characteristic of the administration of international business .
Master in Business Administration and Management
The image of the specialist in management and business administration arises to incorporate corporate strategies, regardless of the size of the company. The Master in Business Administration and Management trains an elite professional, with adequate knowledge and interpretation of current markets, equipped with the necessary skills to guide an organization towards success. Achieve the highest professional qualities and achieve high levels of quality in the career.
The Master in Business Administration and Management provides the current theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to develop management, management and business management tasks, in an effective way, in such a way that they achieve the best corporate results, and an excellent competitive position of the company.