Not finding players in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is obviously a problem. It is not possible to play an online multiplayer game without other people! While there are bots to fill, it’s not the same. PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X gamers | S who need more players are no doubt frustrated. Here’s how to fix Black Ops Cold War “Find no players”.
How to solve Black Ops Cold War “Find no players”
Players who are experiencing the “No find players” error during the Black Ops Cold War and are told that the game “needs more players” can try a number of solutions.
- Activate Crossplay.
- Enabling Crossplay allows the game to match players across all platforms, improving connection quality and matchmaking speed. This will allow the game to find more players.
- Add other modes to Quick Play.
- Adding more modes to the Quick Play option makes players more likely to be found. The more modes are selected and enabled, the more players will be available.
- Restart the game.
- Sometimes Call of Duty lobbies resolve. Restart the game to try to get the lobby to work again. This should help get more players.
- Check the NAT type.
- Anything but an open NAT type limits the number of players that can be found. Try to change your NAT type to Open.
The above fixes should help players find more players in Black Ops Cold War. Of course, the developers will also work to produce post-launch support in the form of patches and hotfixes. Hopefully future updates will help with faster matchmaking.
Now that the players have been found, it’s time to master them using the most powerful weapons in Black Ops Cold War. Here is the list of OP guns.
Hear enemies more easily by using the best sound settings to hear footsteps. Combine this with OP weapons for an easy win!
Solve Stuttering and Lag Using This Guide on How to Improve Frame Rate on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X | S.