Bible Questions for Youth
For young people who have had certain experiences and are more knowledgeable, we present a series of somewhat more difficult Bible questions that will make them think, reflect and measure their knowledge of the holy book of Christian scripture. These are the Biblical Questions for young people that we propose:
- Do you know who Jesus Christ is? Jesus Christ is the messiah, son of the living God, the one who died crucified for the forgiveness of our sins and to show us the way to eternal life.
- Who was the forerunner of Jesus? John the Baptist is considered the forerunner of Jesus, since he was the last prophet who announced the coming of Jesus Christ our Savior. In John 1: 19-37, this prophet declares who Jesus is when he sees him.
- Do you know who are all the apostles who accompanied Jesus? the names are Pedro, Andrés, Santiago the greater, Santiago the lesser, Juan, Felipe, Bartolomé, Mateo, Tomás, Judas Tadeo, Judas Iscariot, Simon the Zealot, Matías (who replaced Judas Iscariot after his betrayal of Jesus).
- Why does the Bible say that we should not have sex before marriage? The Bible tells us very clearly that we should not have sex before marriage to prevent our souls from joining the wrong and unbridled passions. This is explained in Hebrews 13: 4.
- Do you know what the new world will be like after Jesus returns to earth? The millennial kingdom is coming, that is, where Christ will reign on Earth, there will be peace and Satan will be chained and will not be able to deceive the nations. Revelation 20: 1-3.
- What does the word lust mean in the Bible? this word is mentioned in various books of the Bible. In all these passages they refer to sexual desire or lust. The books that mention it are: Mark 7: 21-23, Corinthians 12:21, Galatians 5:29, Ephesians 4: 17-19 and 1 Peter 4: 3.
- Why did God give free will to man and woman? God wants man to decide for himself if he wants to be faithful to his commandments, that is, to obey him out of love. These kinds of decisions are mentioned in the Bible in Deuteronomy 30: 1-19.
- Where is it written that the messiah would be born in Bethlehem? In the book of Micah 5: 2 it is said: “But from you, Bethlehem Ephrata, little one among the clans of Judah, he who will rule Israel will come; its origins go back to antiquity, to time immemorial ”.
- Who became the first king of the 10 tribes to separate? Jeroboam was the first king after the ten tribes were divided. This is mentioned in the book of Kings 10:12.
- Was he reprimanded by Paul for refusing to eat with the Gentiles? In the book of Galatians 2: 14-15, Paul condemns Peter’s attitude for his hypocritical conduct.
- Who was Methuselah? Methuselah is, according to the Bible, the oldest person on Earth. It belonged to the first 10 tribes that populated the planet before the flood. Genesis 5: 5-29 and Genesis 9:29.
- What is the relationship between Noah and Methuselah? According to the Bible, Noah was the son of Lamech, a descendant of Adam’s third son. This Lamech, in turn, was the son of Methuselah.
- Who was the first prophet mentioned in the Bible? Abraham was the first Biblical character mentioned in the Bible. This is mentioned in the book of Genesis 20: 7.
- What do Alpha and Omega mean? This expression appears three times in the holy book of Christians and refers to Almighty God, since he is the beginning (alpha) and the end (omega) of all things.