Where to find all types of weapons and their upgrades in Resident Evil Village, where to look for the best guns
In each new part of Resident Evil, the main character can receive new weapons. Some barrels can be found as you progress through the story, while others will become available at the merchant’s shop. Almost all weapons in Resident Evil Village are upgradeable. In this guide, we’ll show you where to find and how to acquire the best guns and their upgrades.
Knife / Pistol LEMI
You will find the first weapon in one of the houses of the old city. This house is in front of a locked gate with a note “Locked, owner absent.” Enter the house and examine the table to find a knife. At this point, the front door will be littered with rubbish outside. Find a small room where an old man is hiding. While watching the cut-scene, the man will give you the gun.
- LEMI Muzzle Brake: Increases the firepower of the weapon. Found in a drawer in the kitchen after fighting Lady Dimitrescu’s first daughter.
- Large LEMI Magazine: Increases weapon ammo. Will become available from the merchant when exploring the Dimitrescu castle (9000 lei).
Immediately after you meet the first werewolf, inspect the two-story house with a basement. On the second floor, pick up the gun that is on the table.
- Sensitive trigger M1897: Significantly increases rate of fire. It becomes available in the Duke’s shop immediately after finding the weapon.
F2 sniper rifle
This weapon can be found while exploring Dimitrescu Castle, after solving a puzzle in the workshop. The room will become available in the annex with the library.
- Large Magazine (F2 Rifle): Increases ammo capacity. Located in the house of the violin maker. To open this house, you need to go through the chapter with the Bineviento mansion and find the key of the violin maker in the garden.
- Cheek Rest (F2 Rifle): Reduces jitter when aiming. It becomes available for purchase in the Duke’s shop immediately after finding the weapon.
- Telescopic Sight (F2 Rifle): Facilitates aiming from afar. It becomes available for purchase at the merchant’s shop after defeating Lady Dimitrescu.
Having dealt with the vampire and her daughters, you will again find yourself in the old city. A merchant named Duke will invite you to visit the house with a red pipe. To get to it, you need to find the jack handle and lift the broken tractor. While searching for the jack handle, you will find a locked safe. Use the combination ” 070408 ” to open it and pick up the gun.
- Large magazine M1911: Increases ammunition. Can be found in one of the previously flooded houses, before the battle with Moro.
- Improved M1911 Handle: Significantly reduces recoil. It becomes available in the Duke’s shop immediately after finding the weapon.
Shotgun W870 TAC
Visit Beneviento’s house, collect the flask with a piece of the Rose and leave the mansion. In the garden in front of the Beneviento house you will find several buildings, one of which contains this gun.
Trading bookPeople complain that they have nothing to do at home in quarantine. You can master trading!
- Improved Stock (W870 TAC): Significantly reduces recoil. It becomes available for purchase in the Duke’s shop immediately after finding the weapon.
- Handguard (W870 TAC): After fighting Moro, return to the ritual site and use the handle to lower the wooden bridge. Take the boat down the map and find an upgrade cave.
Revolver M1851 “Fighter”
After fighting Moro in a flooded village, you will receive the “Handle” story item. With it, you can access Moro’s laboratory, which is not far from the mill. There are several buildings on the territory of the laboratory, in one of which you will find a revolver.
- Drum (M1851 Fighter): Increases ammo capacity. It becomes available in the merchant’s shop immediately after finding the weapon.
- Long Barrel (M1851 Fighter): Increases firepower. Can be found in the operating room, on the bottom floor of the Heisenberg Factory, after activating the power supply.
Pistol V61 Custom
Becomes available for purchase in the Duke’s shop at the Heisenberg factory. You can also purchase several upgrades to it.
- Stock (V61 Custom): Significantly reduces recoil.
- Long Barrel (V61 Custom): Significantly increases the firepower of the weapon.
It will become available at the merchant’s shop during the exploration of the second level of the Heisenberg Factory. From this moment on, you can purchase the only upgrade for this weapon.
- Reflex Sight (SYG-12): Increases firepower and rate of fire.