Make your home-made food more interesting
We all know that it is better to cook at home. You save money and it is easier to eat at home and you usually eat less than in a restaurant. However, most people get tired of old recipes or are just too tired due to a long working day. So how can you get inspiration? You can import applications here. You can search thousands of recipes and use the tools you can prepare with your favorite product with food and buy efficiently in the store. Here is a small selection of Android apps to help you out in the kitchen.
- Pepper Plate offers all the tools for culinary needs, from saving recipes to creating a menu for planning meals. You can also create a list of shopping parameters based on what you plan to cook and even organize it based on purchases in the store. In addition to Android smartphones and tablets, it’s also available for Amazon and Nook devices.
- Yummly Recipes and News List is designed to discover and save new recipes based on what you want to eat and whether you have dietary restrictions. The app has recipes from a number of third-party sources, including Serious Eats. You can save shopping lists, which are automatically organized in the store and by prescription.
- Pepper Recipe Manager lets you save recipes from anywhere on the web and sync between your tablet, smartphone, and desktop computer. You can interact with recipes, check completed actions, and highlight the next steps. If you want, you can also scale the recipes, depending on how many parts you want to make. You can also use in-app timers to keep multiple apps on the watch. In addition to Android devices, Paprik has applications for Kindle Fire and Nook Color.
- Allrecipes Dinner Spinner becomes a play plan game. If you use it on your phone, you can use “spinner” to find a recipe at random. You can also save your favorite recipes and search according to your needs; you can even rule out ingredients you don’t like that are useful. It also includes cooking instructions.
- BigOven offers similar features to others on this list, including planning a meal plan, a list of food offers, and storing recipes. It also offers a cool extra feature: you can enter up to three ingredients in your fridge or drawer, and you get recipe ideas so you can use them. I can definitely use it!
- EatingWell Healthy in a Fast is a selection of key recipes from health-focused publications available offline. You can sort recipes by ingredients or all the time; The app even promises no recipe will take more than 45 minutes. The app also contains nutrients for all recipes.
- Not only can the ChefTap recipe organizer save recipes from across the web, but you can also edit your favorites with ingredient changes and other tweaks. After all, a recipe is never final, right? I know I like to play with old and new recipes when I feel creative. Your saved recipes can be used offline and can be synchronized with multiple devices.