It is possible to combine the abilities of three different characters in Free Fire . Depending on your style of play, there are some combinations that will be more effective than others. Follow this little guide to combine different characters and create the best Free Fire survivor !
The best combinations for Solo mode
These combinations are best suited for players who play alone in this Battle Royale . Therefore, they need all the possible advantages to be victorious in each game, making the most of combat and survival skills.
A124, Antonio and Miguel
The most important word in Free Fire is survive. If you don’t stay alive, you obviously won’t win the game! This combination of characters gives you a starting health bonus thanks to Antonio. To take advantage of this combo, you will have to be a little aggressive so as not to waste Miguel’s ability. When you have EP or energy points, you can use A124’s active ability and heal yourself!
Andrew, Paloma and Maxim
There is a word that perfectly describes this combination: balance . If you use the abilities of these three characters, you will have the greatest protection from Andrew, the most ability to carry ammo, thanks to Paloma, and the fastest healing that Maxim grants. It is not the most aggressive combination, but it is the safest.
Andrew, Miguel and Nikita / Caroline
This combination is aimed at more aggressive players who love medium-distance combat. If you love chasing players and eliminating them, Miguel will allow you to heal yourself indirectly. Both Caroline and Nikita will help you to have the combat in your favor, depending on the type of weapon you prefer to carry.
Ford, Maxim and Kelly / Misha
If you are a more strategic player , this is your combination. You will be able to move more easily, either on foot if you choose Kelly, or by vehicle if you choose Misha. If you know that there are times when it is safer to stay outside the safe zone a little bit longer, Ford will reduce the damage received from the storm. And Maxim will help you quickly heal that lost life!
As some of us say: sometimes the best strategy is not to fight, but to move without stopping and be out of reach of others.
The best combinations for Duo or Squad mode
Each combination will depend on the team to be effective. If you are used to playing with a friend or squad in a fixed way, these options that we show you try to maximize the effectiveness of the team.
Laura, Rafael and Kelly
If you play in a squad, it helps to have a player who can flank well. It’s a combination dedicated to ambushing enemies from the sides or behind, while the rest of your team keeps them busy. Kelly will allow you to move quickly and escape with ease. Laura will give you more precision by putting your eye on the crosshairs, and when you’re ready to shoot, activate Rafael’s ability! Enemy squads won’t know where the shots came from.
Paloma, Olivia and Andrew
If you like being the team medic , go for this combination! Olivia allows you to heal your companions quite efficiently, so you can take care of them in combat. Also, you can have a lot of extra ammo thanks to Paloma and better bulletproof vest by Andrew, so you can take care of yourself.
Misha, Moco and Andrew / Maxim
If you are used to being the leader of the team , this combination has two very useful skills for leadership. For one thing, Moco’s ability allows you to identify enemies for the rest of your team to see. On the other hand, Misha helps to carry companions from one place to another without wasting much time. Including the Andrew or Maxim skill is more of a survival bonus.
Nikita, Caroline and Miguel / Hayato
One of the most common tactics when playing as a team is for one to be the aggressive player . This combination brings a lot of offensive power, due to Miguel’s EP recovery and Hayato’s low health armor penetration. Choosing Caroline or Nikita will depend on the type of weapon you mainly prefer to use. If you like to be in front of the squad and eliminate enemies without any fear, choose this variant of combinations!
All survival skills
- Kelly: run faster than other characters. Passive ability .
- Kelly Reborn: After a few seconds of running, the first few shots deal slightly more damage. It is a few seconds long. Passive ability .
- Olivia: The companions revived by Olivia will receive more life. Passive ability .
- Ford: Take less damage from the storm when outside the safe zone. Passive ability .
- Andrew: The bulletproof vest takes less damage, so it lasts longer. Passive ability .
- Andrew reborn: bulletproof vests get even tougher. This effect can be stacked if more players on the team equip themselves with this ability. Passive ability .
- Nikita– SMGs reload faster. Passive ability .
- Misha: All vehicles driven by Misha reach a higher speed and take less damage. Misha also takes less damage and is more difficult to target. Passive ability.
- Maxim: the time spent eating and healing is less. Passive ability .
- Kla: the melee damage is much higher compared to the rest of the characters. Passive ability .
- Paloma: allows you to carry an extra amount of ammunition for almost all weapons (except 40mm ammunition), without taking up inventory space. Passive ability .
- Miguel– Earn EP points for each elimination. Passive ability .
- Caroline: Carrying a shotgun will increase movement speed. Passive ability .
- Antonio: starts the game with more life points. Passive ability .
- Wukong: turns into a bush. The transformation is removed when attacking, but the ability can be reset if Wukong kills an enemy. Active skill .
- Booger: Shooting an enemy will mark them for a short time, and your teammates will be able to see their location. Passive ability .
- Mucus Reborn: Marks will last an extra time if the enemy, after being marked, continues to move. Passive ability .
- Hayato: The less health he has, the more damage his attacks will do.
- Hayato Reborn: Reduces frontal damage by a percentage as Hayato has less health. Passive ability .
- Laura: Increase accuracy when targeting. Passive ability .
- Rafael– Silencing effect on sniper rifles and the like. Enemies killed by Rafael lose life more quickly. Passive ability .
- A124: Convert 20 to 60 of your Energy Points (EP) into life within a few seconds. Active skill .
- Joseph– Runs faster when sprinting and taking damage during combat. Passive ability .
- Shani: Repairs the bulletproof vest a bit with each takedown, and the extra durability improves the vest one notch. Passive ability .
- Alok– Creates a 5 meter aura that increases movement speed and heals slowly. Active skill .
- Alvaro: Explosives have more damage and area of effect. Passive ability .
- Note: when in a vehicle, she and the other passengers slowly come to life. Passive ability .
- Steffie– create graffiti that temporarily increases defense against explosives and bullets. Active skill .
- Jack: Recover life points when knocking down an enemy or hitting shots. Passive ability .
- Kapella: Healing abilities and item effects are increased by 10% and reduces the loss of life when knocked down by 20%. It cannot be accumulated. Passive ability .
- Wolfrahh: After each elimination or spectator in your game, damage taken from hitting your head is reduced by 3% (up to 25%) and damage to enemies’ limbs is increased by 3% (up to 25%). Passive ability .
- Clu: Reveal for a few seconds the position of enemies who are standing and are in a radius between 50 and 75 meters, depending on the level. Active skill .
- Luqueta: With each elimination, Luqueta slightly increases his total health up to a maximum of 50. Passive ability .
- Jai: When taking down an enemy, Jai automatically reloads a small amount of ammo. It only works with weapons that use pistol, shotgun, AR and SMG ammunition. Passive ability .
- K: XP (Energy Points) are increased by 50. When activating Jiu-Jitsu Mode, allies within a 6m radius convert XP to Life more quickly. When activating Psychology Mode, K slowly recovers XP. Active skill .
- Dasha: Reduces damage taken from falls and fall recovery time by a percentage. It also reduces the accumulated recoil and maximum recoil of weapons by a percentage. Passive ability .
- Chrono: For a few seconds, Chrono creates a force field that blocks 600 damage from enemy shots. Also increases Chrono’s movement speed while on the field. Active skill .
- Shirou (Cobra): When an enemy attacks Shirou from less than 80 meters away, Shirou will mark him (only he can see the mark). The first shot at marked enemies will have higher armor penetration. Passive ability .
- Skyler– Fires a sonic wave forward, damaging up to 5 Gloo walls in front of him. For each global wall deployed, health recovery increases. Active skill .
- Maro: the greater the distance, the more damage his shots do. Maro will deal more damage to marked enemies. Passive ability .
- Xayne– Temporarily gains extra health and deals more damage to gloo walls and shields. Active skill .
- D-Bee: Enjoy faster movement speed and precision when shooting while moving. Passive ability .
- Thiva: Raises downed allies faster and recovers some health after successfully helping an ally. Passive ability .
- Dimitri: Create a zone in which he and allies recover health for a specified time. Downed allies within the area can raise themselves up. Active skill .
Many of the characters are obtained only by paying real money. Therefore, it is difficult to form different combinations freely, due to the obligation to acquire characters to equip skills. Not all of us are willing to spend money in order to have one or another ability, so take a good look at which characters you are going to use!
After all, combining characters will always depend on your play style . Try different variations, even those that we haven’t featured in this guide, until you find the one you like best. Just remember that having four skills is insufficient to win. You will need to understand the weapons well and know the map to be the last survivor.