Today it is difficult to imagine vegetables and food without potatoes. Potato has somehow become one of the most popular foods in our food. Potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, minerals and protein. Eating potatoes improves digestion, lowering cholesterol levels, promoting heart health, preventing cancer, strengthening the immune system, protecting the skin, lowering blood pressure, reducing insomnia and treating eye disease Get help
Benefits of Potato –
- Potatoes are found in high amounts of flavonoid antioxidants and vitamin A which may provide protection against many types of cancer.
- Potatoes are an excellent source of fiber which helps to increase digestion and prevent constipation. Fiber also helps protect against stomach and animal cancer.
- Potatoes contain carbohydrates and very little protein. For those who are excessively lean or thin, potato is an ideal diet for those. Which help in weight gain.
- Potatoes help a lot in reducing inflammation, both internally and externally. Vitamin C, potassium and vitamin B6 present in potato can relieve any inflammation of the intestines and digestive system.
- Potato is helpful in lowering cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure.
- Potatoes, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc, along with vitamin C and B complex present in potatoes, are good for the skin. Applying raw potato pulp with honey mixed with facial skin helps to remove acne and spots.
- Potatoes contain many essential minerals such as iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and potassium.
- Potatoes help prevent heart disease and treat kidney stones. This method is not for obese or diabetic people.
- Applying raw potato juice on the wound, burn area provides quick relief.
- Green potatoes should not be consumed, they are often poisonous. Obese people should avoid eating potatoes in an attempt to lose weight or diabetes.