Lemon juice contains many nutritional elements such as vitamin C, vitamin B, phosphorus, protein, carbohydrates and antioxidants. Lemons are used in the treatment of diabetes, constipation, high blood pressure, fever, respiratory diseases, obesity and many other diseases. Lemon is used in juices, tea, beverages, foods, salads, coatings or baths. Lemon juice is very beneficial for our health.
benefits of lemon –
- The citric acid present in lemon juice helps in the treatment of gallstones and kidney stones.
- Lemons are a good source of vitamin C and flavonoids. Lemon juice is used in the treatment of a person suffering from cold, flu or fever.
- Lemon juice contains potassium which controls high blood pressure, and is helpful in reducing mental stress and anxiety.
- Fresh lime juice can help relieve toothache. Lemon can be used in regular cleaning of teeth.
- Lemon juice helps in treating problems related to indigestion and constipation.
- Lemon juice works as a natural antiseptic medicine that helps in treating skin related problems. Lemon juice is used in the treatment of acne and eczema, to reduce pain from bee bites, to reduce irritation on skin burns, to remove wrinkles and blackheads.
- Drinking lemon juice mixed with honey in a glass of water helps in reducing body weight.
- Lemon has anti-bacterial properties which helps in destroying the bacteria of cholera, malaria, diphtheria, typhoid and other deadly diseases.
- Lemon juice is helpful in treating arthritis and joint pain. It helps flush out bacteria and toxins from the body.
- The anti bacterial properties present in lemon juice helps in treating throat infections.
- Lemon juice can be used in treating dandruff, hair loss, hair and other problems related to scalp. Lemon juice helps in bringing natural shine to the hair