Medicinal properties are found in almost all parts of the drumstick tree. These medicinal properties are particularly beneficial in the treatment of many diseases. Drumstick leaves, bark, flowers, fruits, seeds and roots are used to make medicine. Drumming uses anemia, arthritis and other joint pain, asthma, cancer, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, abdominal pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers, intestinal spasms, headaches, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, Used to treat thyroid disorders and bacterial, fungal and viral infections.
Benefits of Drinking
- Drumstick contains more calcium than milk, more iron than spinach, more vitamin C than oranges, more potassium than bananas, and more vitamin A than carrots.
- Drumstick is found in plenty of vitamin A which helps in the treatment of eye disease, skin infections and heart disease.
- The anti-bacterial properties present in drumstick are very useful in preventing infection of throat, chest and skin.
- Drumstick is found in plenty of calcium which makes bones and teeth strong.
- Drumstick is a good source of minerals such as calcium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, selenium and magnesium.
- Drumstick leaves, flowers and seeds help to overcome sexual debility and weakness.
- Drumstick is used to reduce inflammation, boost the immune system and increase breast milk production. Some people use it as a tonic.
- Applying fresh juice of drumstick with lemon juice and applying on the facial skin can relieve acne.
- Drums are a good source of vitamin C which helps in the treatment of colds and flu.