Berries are a good source of vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and antioxidants. Berries are rich in minerals such as potassium, manganese, copper, iron, calcium, sodium and magnesium. It has good sources of vitamins like Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin C. Berries are used in heart health, weight loss, digestion, allergies, immune system, premature aging, increased energy levels, and cancer treatment. Berries are delicious as well as very nutritious.
Benefits of berries –
- The pulp of berries can help in reducing weight. It can help people lose weight as well as maintain a healthy weight.
- Berries help prevent the growth of cancer cells and prevent cancer.
- Berries are very beneficial for diabetic patients. It helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Berries are a good source of fiber that increase digestion and relieve constipation. It also helps in the treatment of diarrhea or diarrhea.
- Berries help in reducing the level of bad cholesterol in the body and increase the level of good cholesterol. It is helpful in preventing heart disease.
- Berries contain potassium which helps in controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- Berries are helpful in lowering blood pressure, preventing blood clots, reducing the risk of stroke and heart attack.
- The antioxidant properties present in berries help to slow down the aging process in premature people.