Grapes are very nutritious and delicious. The grapes are dried and made into raisins. In addition, grapes are used to make wine. Both these products have the same nutrients as grapes. Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C are found in high amounts in grapes. The abundance of minerals in the grape include calcium, chlorine, copper, fluorine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, silicon, and sulfur.
Benefits of eating grapes –
- Grapes are a good source of potassium that keeps blood pressure levels in check and prevents stroke, heart attack.
- Grapes are a good source of antioxidants that prove beneficial in preventing breast cancer, colon cancer, colon cancer and leukemia cancer.
- Grapes reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. Which reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Eating grapes is beneficial in relieving stomach heat and acid. Grapes increase digestion and relieve constipation.
- The flavonol compound present in grape seed helps improve vision, treat retinal disorders and night blindness.
- Drinking grape juice reduces fever and helps to relieve fatigue and provide energy to the body.
- Drinking grapefruit juice cures infections of the mouth and throat.
- Grape contains high amount of sugar which immediately provides energy to the body.
- Drinking grapefruit juice relieves headache and migraine.
- Grapefruit juice cleanses the kidneys outside and helps in the treatment of kidney / kidney stones.
- Vitamin C present in grape juice helps to reduce acne and makes the skin clear.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties present in the grape prevents infection.