It could happen, for various reasons, to find yourself unable to log in with your account on Amazon and not being able to consult the most used e-commerce catalog in the world. The reasons could be different, as well as the solutions.
For this reason, we at ChimeraRevo have created this guide in which we will show you how to proceed to solve the problem related to the blocked Amazon account .
How to save on Amazon
- What to do if the Amazon account is blocked
1.1. Contact support
1.1.1. Contact telephone support
1.1.2. Contact support via chat or email
1.2. Check the correct loading of your documents
What to do if the Amazon account is blocked
Below, you will find all the various procedures to follow to try to unlock your account and you can continue according to your preferences or the type of problem you have encountered.
Generally, when you have a problem with an online service, the quickest and easiest thing to do is to contact dedicated support . There are various ways to request assistance from Amazon and you can proceed according to your preferences.
Contact telephone support
If you wish to contact the ‘ assistance of Amazon and talk directly with an operator simply call 800 798 277 . Initially a virtual assistant will answer you and, to speak with a real operator, you will have to follow the instructions.
Later, when explaining your problem to support, it may be necessary to confirm your details or submit them for verification. In any case, following the instructions that will be provided to you, you should be able to solve the problem in a short time.
Contact support via chat or email
Another very convenient method of contacting Amazon support is to send an email listing the problem and requesting an intervention. To do this:
- Connect to the official Amazon website dedicated to technical assistance
- Indicate, as specifically as possible, the problem and continue entering the requested information
- If the solutions are not enough, scroll down and select the other contact options available (you can choose between chat and email )
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts for assistance , however you like
Check the correct loading of your documents
Another cause related to the Amazon account lockout could be that your data was not uploaded or verified . In particular, this happens with the cards (or accounts) linked to your Amazon account. To resolve, therefore, simply re-enter your bank details in order to confirm them. Typically, Amazon warns you if there is a problem with an order due to non-payment.
- Go to the official Amazon website (or open the app, available for Android and iOS )
- Log in by entering your credentials
- Go to the section relating to your orders and identify the one not completed
- By opening the order, you will notice a screen containing a notice regarding your payment methods (which are to be confirmed or updated)
- Enter the required information
This way, the problem should be solved in no time.
Amazon discount codes: where to find them and how to use them
Doubts or problems? We help you
Remember to subscribe to our Youtube channel for videos and other reviews. If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram . If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Faceboo k community or contact us on Instagram . Don’t forget that we have also created a search engine full of exclusive coupons and the best promotions from the web!