We tend to see the natural world as having symbols and meanings far beyond what we can understand on our human level. As such, company name generators have unconsciously assigned meanings to certain animals that help us understand what people are trying to say when they use specific wildlife to describe their business. Here are the top seven animal symbols that image consultants use:
1. Wolf: Wolves stand alone on top of other desert predators. They are independent, strong and intelligent. They don’t need anyone else and they trust instincts to get things done. A wolf is confident, vibrant, and solid. Whether they are brands like Wolf Brand Chili or the famous Timberwolf Lodge; Wolves add a lot to our professional market and the usage is popular with company name generators.
2. Bee: Normally you wouldn’t think that company name generators would think that an insect can harm you as a positive thing; however, bees hold an important place in our cultural psyche as a symbol of busy behavior and work ethic. We think of bees as tireless workers, collecting pollen, making honey, and protecting the hive. That kind of activity is something we admire. Examples are found at local child care facilities, such as “Busy Bee Daycare” or “Bumble Bee Candy.”
3. Eagle – The eagle is the national symbol of pride, nobility, and powerful presence. It carries with it a symbol of patriotism and freedom, as well as incredible beauty and self-reliance. For the company’s name generators, the eagle remains one of the most widely used animal symbols in the United States in everything from soccer teams to American Eagle outfitters (an outdoor store). Eagle brand milk and Eagle tires are even more examples of this strong animal symbol.
4. Fox – Known for their cunning and ingenuity, company name generators often use fox to show a company or business that can do things in an assertive or creative way. Although the symbolism of the fox runs the risk of people thinking of the idea of ”sneaky,” most people find that they have the ability to creatively assert themselves and find smart solutions. Fox News, Fox Bakery, and even the Foxfire Internet server illustrate the point.
5. Owl: Anyone who has seen Winnie the Pooh or Harry Potter knows that owls are revered for their wisdom, patience, and amazing ability to stay up late. From the cafeteria called “Night Owl” to the pets of many companies that use an owl as part of the packaging, owls are the favorites among company name generators when promoting a business that helps people to be consistent, wise and patients with future challenges. 19659002] 6. Cow – Perhaps reflects the incredible relationship of these countries with dairy products, but cows have been used by company name generators such as radio animals and pets for years. They bring the image of the heart of the United States, with purity, goodness and quality, all of them a part of the symbols that people relate to them. People see cows as gentle, generous, and solid, so they respond to companies and products with confidence and ease. “Brown Cow Chocolate Milk”, “Top Cow Comic Books” and “Purple Cow Book Publishers” are just a few of the hundreds of trade names that use this tame farm animal.
7. Dogs: From Dog the Bounty Hunter to “Top Dog Appliances,” man’s best friend is by far one of the most popular animal symbols used by company name generators. People think dogs are kind, loyal, loving, and energetic. Dogs can help humans through service or make their lives better through weft and tail flick. Now it is surprising that many of our businesses use dogs as names. From the “Stray Dog Bar and Grill” to “Black Dog Carwash”, people use the image of the dog in many ways to convey their experience and meaning.
Not all businesses are suitable for using an animal symbol as part of their name. However, wise company name generators have found that when a name, mascot, or logo can be used, the result is positive. People relate to the best qualities in animals and want to think. The companies they sponsor also have them.