Communication in a couple in a long-distance relationship is sacred .
It is she who brings the two individuals together, regardless of the kilometers, but also to get to know your partner better.
There are only two conditions to be fulfilled for this:
- Openly exchange
- Listen carefully
If these two conditions are met, then the couple will be much better able to survive at a distance , through communication.
If you lack inspiration, here is a list of 50 questions that you and your partner should answer together, from the Communication Without Borders guide .
Indeed, these are essential questions to assess the health of your love at a distance and which will allow you to learn more about the other.
So, try to answer each of these questions , without forgetting a single one and to detail each of your answers. Don’t just answer “yes”, “no” or “I don’t know”. The goal being to exchange, elaborate more.
50 Questions to Ask in a Long Distance Relationship
- Do you feel loved?
- At what point in our relationship did you feel the most loved?
- Do you trust me completely? Why ?
- Do you think I trustyou completely?
- Are you afraid that I am cheating on you?
- Are you afraid of cheating on me one day or another?
- When was the last time you felt jealousy? Why ?
- How can I make you feel even more loved when we’re not together?
- Do you regret having started this long distance relationship?
- What makes you doubt aboutour long distance relationship?
- Do you feel that sometimes being in a long-distance relationship limits you in your social and professional life?
- What’s the least thing you like least about a long distance relationship?
- What’s your favoritething about a long-distance relationship?
- How could I help you more in your projects?
- Where and when will we meet again the next two times?
- Do we have a sufficient budgetto see us again soon?
- How could we save or save money for our reunion?
- How can we improve our communication?
- Where are our communication habits(frequency, tools, etc.)? Should we change them?
- What would you like to learn about me that you don’t already know?
- What would you like us to discover?
- What ideas for activitiesor virtual dates would you like us to try?
- What are the next events and the next holidays that we could celebrate?
- What is the next step to take to move towards the end of this long-distance relationship?
- What is the main objectiveof our couple?
- Is living in a long distance relationship easier or harder than you thought ?
- What is our couple’s greatest weakness?
- What is the greatest strengthof our relationship?
- Where will we be in six months? A year ? Two years ?
- Where would you like to be in five years? In ten years ?
- When would you like us to end the distance?
- What do you reasonablythink we’ll end with the distance?
- Do you find that I am involved enough in our relationship?
- Are you fully involved in our relationship?
- Could we do more to reduce the distance?
- Are you looking forward to living together?
- Do you believe in love from a distance?
- If a friend of yours was hesitant to start a long-distance relationship, what would you recommend? Why ?
- What advice would you give to someone starting a long-distance relationship?
- Which of my qualitiesdo you prefer?
- What character trait would you prefer that I didn’t have?
- Does your family support you in this long distance relationship? Why ?
- Do your friends support youin your long distance relationship? Why ?
- Since the beginning of our relationship have you the feeling that our couple has grown? How? ‘Or’ What ?
- Do you feel like you’ve learned something from this relationship? What?
- What would you like to change in our relationship?
- What would you like to change about yourself?
- What are you most waiting for in the months and years to come?
- What are our goals as a couplefor the coming months?
- Are you happy despite the distance?
It’s okay if some of his answers surprise you .
After all, you’re not supposed to be able to read his mind.
However, if you have felt uncomfortable bringing up certain issues, it may be a good idea to go back and talk about them again , in order to avoid a potential argument.
If you succeed in overcoming taboos and providing concrete answers, then you will feel much more united and motivated.
… Do you want more ?
These 50 questions come from the new guide d’Amouradistance.fr, entitled Communication Without Borders .
If this list is not enough for you, then I invite you to discover 451 additional questions to bring couples closer together as a bonus of the complete guide .
But that’s not all ! You will also discover:
- The 3 Indispensable Pillars of Long Distance Communication
- The 16 Secrets of Healthy and Exciting Communication Despite Distance
- How to Enrich Your Conversations, Inspire Your Partner and End Monotony
- How To Save Your Couple From A Distance Through Communication