The adjectives are words that are used to modify the noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number . For example: q uinto, q uemante, q uisquilloso .
Most adjectives ending in A are female ( woman q uejumbrosa, food q uemada ) and ending in O are male ( animals q uieto, instrumental q uirúrgico ). There are also adjectives that are used in the same way to describe a masculine or feminine noun ( pago q uincenal, magazine q uincenal ). In addition, they all vary in number, that is, they can be singular or plural ( q uerido / q ueridos ).
However, Spanish does not present many cases of adjectives beginning with Q, and many are very rare or have fallen into disuse.
The letter Q is a consonant that is used only before the vowels E or I, with which it is joined through a silent U (that is, it is not pronounced). For example: q uiteño .
Its sound is the same as that of the letter K and that of the letter C in its strong form, that is, when it is followed by the vowels A, O, U or by a consonant.
- See also: feminine and masculine adjectives
Adjectives that start with the letter Q
|q uebequés||q uieta||what a fiftieth|
|how loud||what a bizarre||what a hundred|
|q uejumbroso||what uilometric||how uinquenal|
|that burned||what uimeric||what a twill|
|what a lover||how uimic||q uinto|
|what a reluctant||what aince||what a uíntuple|
|how funny||What a sweetheart||how surgical|
|what a uerendon||how eleventh||how picky|
|what a darling||what a weekly||what a uiteño|
- See also: Words with Q
Sentences with adjectives with Q
- Since Pablo’s injury was an open fracture, he required surgical intervention .
- The five-year plan that the government implemented was very effective.
- The inhabitants of Quito are quite accustomed to the height.
- I want to write a novel whose hero is quixotic .
- The quintuple of 100 is 500.
- It is useless to be so complaining , better to face life with joy.
- The dam stood still and lost sight predator.
- My dear friend went to live in another country and I never stop missing her.
- The plaintiff was accused of poor performance at the trial.
- The publication of the institute will have a fortnightly frequency .
- Photosynthesis is a type of chemical reaction .
- The company’s fiftieth anniversary will be celebrated with a huge party.
- When we returned after the fire, the house was completely burned .
- My mother has always been very picky about her books.
- He made me a kilometric list of claims and I didn’t know what to answer.
- I told you fifteen times to stop doing that and you didn’t listen to me.
- The most widespread linguistic variety in Canada is Quebecois French .
- His idea was chimerical , but he decided to pursue it anyway.
- My father is a very loving man and gets along well with everyone.
- The motorist who was emerging as a favorite took fifth place in the race.