The adjectives are words that are used to modify the noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number . For example: o bvio, o kiss, o btusa .
Most of the adjectives that end in A are feminine ( attitude or sada, night or scura ) and those that end in O are masculine ( shelf or organized, moment or portuno ). There are also adjectives that are used in the same way to describe a masculine or feminine noun ( hyphen or riginal, music or riginal ). In addition, they all vary in number, that is, they can be singular or plural ( or cupado / or cupados ).
- See also: feminine and masculine adjectives
Adjectives that start with the letter O
|or bediente||or cupada||or optical|
|or bjetable||or goddess||or optimist|
|o bjective||or offensive||He or ptimo|
|or blicuo||or ficial||or position|
|or mandatory||or fused||or ral|
|or bscena||or lfative||or ordered|
|or bserver||or ligarchic||or ordinary|
|or bsesive||or clean||or organic|
|or bsoleta||or lvidadiza||or organized|
|or bstinate||or minoso||or proud|
|or bvio||or mnipotent||or rigorous|
|or casional||or mnivore||o rnamental|
|or cioso||or nerous||or orthodox|
|or cre||or optional||or sada|
|or ctava||or pinable||or scuro|
|or cular||or portuna||or towel|
|or cult||or pressor||or valada|
- See also: Words with A
Sentences with adjectives with O
- Maria is proud of her children.
- The house was completely tidy before the arrival of the guests.
- The oral exam will take place next week.
- I painted the furniture, but it was too dark .
- His boss’s comment did not seem appropriate at all .
- The obtuse angles are those whose amplitude is between 90 and 180 degrees.
- The birds sang in the autumn morning .
- Children are rarely obedient .
- I want to buy an oval table to put on the patio.
- The obsessive nature of my father has brought him many problems in life.
- The Olympic tennis champion gave interviews to all television channels.
- Omnivorous animals eat both animals and plants.
- I need an objective view of the situation.
- The girl was very observant , so she understood what was happening before they told her.
- All my life I was a forgetful person .
- Inspection eye by the judge yielded conflicting results.
- The operating system of your cell phone is obsolete , you will have to renew it.
- His best friend’s reaction was obvious to him , for he knew him too well.
- The use of the uniform in the establishment is not optional .
- My sister is optimistic about the future, but I am not.