The adjectives are words that are used to modify the noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number . For example: l uminoso, l indo l argas .
Most adjectives ending in A are female ( weighs l iviana, critical l iterate ) and ending in O are male ( text l egible, comment l apidario ). There are also adjectives used similarly to describe a masculine or feminine noun ( Color l ocal, wildlife l ocal ). Furthermore, they all vary in number, that is, they can be singular or plural ( l aboral / l aborales ).
L is one of the letters that can form a digraph in Spanish, that is, a set of two letters that represent a single phoneme. Depending on the region, the pronunciation of the double L can vary. For example: ll gold, ll amative, ll ene .
- See also: feminine and masculine adjectives
Adjectives that start with the letter L
|he abial||l erdo||ll year|
|l beautifull||l etal||ll eno|
|he acio||l eve||ll evade|
|l aica||l iberal||ll gold|
|he regrettable||l IBRE||ll uviosa|
|l ampiño||l ICITA||l ocal|
|l apidary||l igera||l oco|
|l argo||l I ijado||he ocuaz|
|he cunning||l imitated||l Ogică|
|l ateral||l imítrophe||l ogistic|
|he hit||He unholy||l ograte|
|l avable||he inquires||l ongeva|
|l eal||l iric||l úcido|
|l egal||l iterary||l udic|
|l egible||l itigant||l úgubre|
|l egitimate||l iviana||l uminosa|
|he joins||ll loving||l unatic|
- See also: Words with A
Sentences with adjectives with L
- A new literary magazine will be published next month .
- Even at ninety, my grandfather was lucid .
- Her luminous gaze made him fall in love.
- The band rehearsed a lot and came up with a very well accomplished sound .
- Their eyes were watery , but they managed to hold back the tears.
- Emiliano always goes for a run, except on rainy mornings .
- We hire a logistics services company to take care of the delivery of merchandise.
- I come from a very long-lived family .
- The local government organized a big celebration for the anniversary of the city.
- When he entered the abandoned house, there was a grim silence that made him shudder.
- The dog, in his enthusiasm, dirtied his clean shirt .
- My sister moved to a distant province and I can hardly ever visit her.
- They watched the free birds fly and dance .
- He packed a light luggage and left quickly.
- Warfare broke out between neighboring countries .
- Seeing the sanded furniture , he knew he had done a good job.
- I have straight hair , but I would love to have curlers.
- The ludic proposal of the afternoon entertained everyone present.
- Fortunately, the wall was made of washable paint , since the children had filled it with drawings.
- They were able to finish the laborious task of harvesting all that was sown.