The adjectives are words that are used to modify the noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number . For example: i dóneo, i mposible, i nhumano .
Most adjectives ending in A are female ( story i maginaria face i nexpresiva ) and ending in O are male ( verdict i njusto, when i napropiado ). There are also adjectives that are used in the same way to describe a masculine or feminine noun ( outlet i deal, outfit i deal ). Furthermore, they all vary in number, that is, they can be singular or plural ( i nfame / i nfames ).
- See also: feminine and masculine adjectives
Adjectives that start with the letter I
|i dealist||i inconsistent||i nquieto|
|i dentico||i ncomfortable||i nsignificant|
|i gnorant||i ncorrecto||i nsistent|
|i legal||i ncreíble||i nsólita|
|i logic||i ndecisa||i nstitutional|
|i luso||i ndefense||i nTelligenT|
|i mpatient||i ndiferente||i ntencional|
|i mpecable||i ndignada||i ntensa|
|i mperceptible||i ndispensable||i nteresante|
|i mperfect||i ndividual||i nternational|
|i waterproof||i ndustrial||í intimate|
|i important||i nfantil||i ntolerant|
|i impressive||i nfeliz||i ntrascendent|
|i m probable||i nfernal||i ntuitivo|
|i mprudente||i nflammable||i nusual|
|i mpulsive||i nformal||i n plausible|
|i nacceptable||i nfructuoso||i undefeated|
|i inappropriate||i ngeniosa||i Nvisible|
|i naudito||i ngrate||i rónica|
|i ncalculable||i nmenso||i rational|
|i ncapable||i nmoral||i regular|
|i ncertain||i mobile||i rritante|
|i ncipiente||i nocent||i taliana|
- See also: Words with H
Sentences with adjectives with I
- It’s useless to keep trying, I won’t make it.
- Your attitude is completely childish , I hope you reconsider.
- Teresa and Darío decided to get married, but they will have an informal celebration .
- Selfish people are incapable of empathy.
- The industrial sector has been the hardest hit by the crisis.
- My grandmother was Italian.
- Marina found a defenseless puppy on the street and kept it.
- Gasoline is a flammable substance .
- The practical work must be done individually.
- Sebastián felt uncomfortable with the answer that Matías gave him.
- It’s amazing to me that we keep discussing the same issues all the time.
- The outraged citizens demonstrated in the streets.
- Children are so insistent that they often win out of exhaustion.
- Estela was undecided between studying Medicine or Biology.
- It is very important that everyone read the instructions carefully before answering the test.
- Lisandro was always an impulsive person .
- Nina is the smartest student in her class.
- The neighbor is indifferent to noise complaints from the entire neighborhood.
- The volleyball team was undefeated at the end of the tournament.
- Pablo’s love for his children is immense.