The adjectives are words that are used to modify the noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number . For example: g ustoso, g enerosa, g ris .
Most adjectives ending in A are female ( girl g PACU, exposure g enial ) and ending in O are male ( metal g Rueso number g Anador ). There are also adjectives used to describe the same way a male or female noun ( dog g Rande penalty g Rande ). In addition, all vary in number, that is, may be singular or plural ( g eneral / g eneral ).
The letter G can have two sounds:
- Loud sound. When followed by E or I, G is pronounced as a J. For example: g estual, g iratorio .
- Weak sound. When followed by A, O, U or any consonant, its pronunciation is weak. For example: g ubernamental, g ratis, g astador . The same happens when it is followed by the groups UE or UI, in which case the U is silent. For example: g uerrero, g uiadora .
- See also: feminine and masculine adjectives
Adjectives that start with the letter G
|alactic g||g eológico||g raph|
|go ahead||ermanic g||g ranate|
|g allardo||g estual||g randiloquent|
|g allega||g igante||g randioso|
|g arante||g lacial||g rasoso|
|g toilet||g lamorosa||g while|
|g horned||llorious g||g ratuito|
|astronomical g||g lotón||g rave|
|g elido||g obernante||g quarrelsome|
|g emelo||g olosa||g irrigation|
|g eneral||g olpista||g rhyton|
|g enerose||g ordo||g rosero|
|g enital||g otic||g rotesca|
|g entil||g ozoso||rupal g|
|g entilicon||g easy||g uarro|
|g enuino||g raciosa||Guatemalan g uatemalan|
|g eográfica||g radual||g uerrera|
- See also: Words with ga, ge, gi, go, gu
Sentences with adjectives with G
- The term “Guatemalan” is a gentile adjective .
- I like all the novels of Germanic origin .
- How rewarding it is when things go your way.
- Group discussion in class always pays off.
- The situation is much more serious than we thought.
- Children tend to have a sweet tooth .
- Twin brothers have a special connection to each other.
- The ruling party is making good decisions in the economic sphere.
- The manager usually the company was fired this morning.
- Everyone has been very gentle with me.
- I ask you please not to be rude.
- The portion of cake that Juan served was very generous.
- The gastronomic industry is constantly renewed.
- A mountain is a landform.
- My mother was always very loud.
- Water can be in liquid, solid or gaseous form.
- Access to museums should be free.
- The change cannot be sudden, it must necessarily be gradual.
- It is great to see the children grow up.
- Mariela wants to study Graphic Design .