The adjectives are words that are used to modify the noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number . For example: f amoso, f resca, f elices .
Most adjectives ending in A are female ( novel f antástica, food f avorita ) and ending in O are male ( business f raudulento, attempt f Allido ). There are also adjectives used to describe the same way a male or female noun ( dog f iel, version f iel ). In addition, they all vary in number, that is, they can be in the singular or plural ( f raternal / f raternales ).
- See also: feminine and masculine adjectives
Adjectives that start with the letter F
|f April||f tabby||f loja|
|f abulous||f atuo||f luido|
|f asy||f avorable||f ocal|
|f actible||f intoxicated||f ogoso|
|f alaz||f eliz||f ormativo|
|f alico||f eminista||f ormidable|
|f there||phenomenal f||f otogénica|
|f high||f Eroz||fragile f|
|f amélica||f Ertil||f ranch|
|f amily||f estiva||f raudulent|
|f amoso||f iel||f recount|
|f anfarrón||f inal||f rescue|
|narrow f||f inancial||f rontal|
|f antstic||f ino||f eath|
|f ascinating||f leave||f undamental|
|f atal||f laco||f unesta|
|f atidic||f lexible||f uturista|
- See also: Words with fra, fre, fri, fro, fru
Sentences with adjectives with F
- Yesterday we went to the cinema to see a futuristic movie .
- The feminist movement has gained a lot of strength in recent years.
- The government announced new financial measures .
- It was a cold , moonless night .
- My sister is very photogenic .
- I really enjoy cool summer mornings .
- Human rights are fundamental rights that must be guaranteed.
- They stopped at the corner to let the funeral procession pass .
- They gazed in admiration at the lush trees in the park.
- They put on a fabulous show.
- Fertile soils must be used for cultivation.
- The familiar treatment she received made her feel very comfortable and happy .
- Stretching every day helps you have a flexible body .
- The journalist had a failed act while conducting the newscast.
- You have to solve the easy problems first , then concentrate on the difficult ones.
- They should make a list of high frequency words .
- The dog had muddy legs after playing in the mud.
- It was a time really tremendous for all of us.
- The Big Bad Wolf is a character that appears in several classic tales.
- They made a firm decision never to return to that place again.