The adjectives are words that are used to modify the noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number . For example: b ell, b reve, b Lando .
Most adjectives ending in A are female ( child b her house b onita ) and ending in O are male ( pants b Arato, ceiling b garlic ). There are also adjectives used to describe the same way a male or female noun ( moon b rillante, sun b rillante ). In addition, they all vary in number, that is, they can be singular or plural ( b anal / b anal ).
- See also: feminine and masculine adjectives
Adjectives that start with the letter B
|b here||b idirectional||b onito|
|b ailable||b ilateral||b open|
|b garlic||b ilingual||b orrosa|
|b anal||b imestral||b osy|
|b ancario||b inaria||b ottanus|
|b arata||b iográfico||b ravo|
|b arboreal||b iológico||b reve|
|b arbudo||b Ipedo||b rillante|
|b arroso||b ipolar||b ritnic|
|b asic||b isexual||b romista|
|b asto||b izarra||b bronzed|
|b elicosa||b left||b rumosa|
|b it||b white||b rusco|
|b enéfic||b landa||rutal b|
|b enévola||b horny||b ucolic|
|b enigno||b ohemian||b ullicious|
|b erlin||b oliviano||b urdo|
|b ibliophile||b onachón||b urlon|
|b idimensional||b waved||b urocrático|
- See also: Words with B
Sentences with adjectives with B
- We wanted to have a good time, but the situation turned out to be embarrassing for everyone.
- He tried to convince his mother with a crude lie.
- Maria is bilingual .
- The bilateral agreement between the two countries was a success.
- The driver made a sudden movement to avoid the cyclist.
- The yearbook photograph must be taken with a white wall in the background.
- My cousin is a joker by nature.
- I came back tanned from my vacation on the coast.
- Once the bank deposit is made , you will receive your product.
- You eat well in that restaurant, but it’s too noisy .
- The ship was hardly visible on that foggy morning .
- Marcelo’s jaw dropped when he saw her arrive.
- All proceeds will be donated to a charity .
- My brother was always very rough with me.
- I hate when you speak to me with that mocking tone .
- My grandmother was a very caring person .
- The British plane landed on German soil.
- Student evaluations will be bimonthly .
- All my life I was a bibliophile person .
- The award-winning writer in the competition is from Berlin .